We Should Be

Trey wants to take you out tonight and told you to dress nice. You and him been together for almost three years and you love him with all of your heart.

You take a shower and dress in your favorite black dress that hugged your curves with matching heels. You curl your hair and put your red lipstick on along with your jewelry. You walk downstairs and see Trey sitting down and he looks at you. He stands as you walk towards him, smiling.

T: You look really beautiful as always.

Yu: You don't look bad yourself.

He kiss you as you smile.

T: Let's go.

You walk with him to the car and he opens the door for you.

Yu: Thank you.

You get in and he close the door before going to the driver's side. He leaves the parking lot and drives to an unknown club. You both get out and walk together in the place. It turns out to be a jazz club and you are amazed about how beautiful it is.

Yu: This is incredible Trey.

A singer gets on stage and greets everyone.

S: This song is for all the couples tonight. May your relationship stay strong forever.

The music starts playing and she begin singing.

T: Let's dance.

He grabs your hand and leads you to the floor. He pulls you close to him as you both start dancing. You smile as you place your head on his shoulder. This feels nice to you. Simple. Romantic.

Later That Night

It's finally the last song as you and Trey are still dancing. You didn't even realize it is the last song.

T: Are you ready to go baby?

Yu: Yeah.

You both stop dancing and head out the club. He drives off and you smile, looking out the window.

T: I'm going to be honest with you; I want you. I can't take it anymore.

Yu: Don't worry baby. You aren't the only one, but we have to wait until we get home.

T: I can't wait baby.

He place his right hand on your thigh as you smile. He rubs your thigh while watching the road.

Yu: Baby, the more you wait, the more you get.

T: Fine, but this is all mine when we get home.

Dj's playin the last song

We been dancing all night long

Wanna hold you in my arms

Girl it's time that we get gone

Can't control it any longer,

Cuz the feeling's just too strong,

Baby you know

(it's such a beautiful thing,

When we be doing our thing

When we be doin it)

We should be makin love,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, love, ooh, ooh, ooh