Can't Be Friends

You and Trey have been friends for two years. Trey is in a relationship with another girl named Alexis, but you don't have a problem with it because you just like Trey as a friend.

You and Trey are at your house, drinking. You haven't seen him in a couple months with tour and you at work. You had to be with your nigga to catch up.

T: Are you serious?

Yu: Yes! This girl was just going to go off on me because her man wanted me. I didn't do anything because you know I was going to ruin her.

T: That's foul. You crazy as hell.

Yu: The dudes be all up on this crazy ass though.

He laughs and take another sip from his glass.

T: Speaking of crazy, why yo' crazy ass don't have someone to hold you down?

Yu: I don't know. You aren't the only one that asked me that.

T: Well I'm yo' homie, so that means it's a problem.

Yu: Shut the hell up!

You both laugh as you take a sip from your glass.

T: For real though.

Yu: I guess there's not alot that I want. I guess I'm too crazy for these lame ass boys.

T: Well I guess them lame ass boys can't handle yo' crazy ass.

Yu: What are you trying to say?

T: You a freak, that's what I'm saying.

Yu: Well of course, that's why we are friends.

T: That's not why we are friends. Here is the difference between me and you.

You just talk, but I can prove that I'm a freak.

Yu: Who said that I just talk and don't show?

T: I said it. I have never heard from anyone how "crazy" you are behind closed doors.

Yu: Unlike you, my freakiness are secret. The guys have to keep it on a hush.

He giggles as he gets closer to you.

Next Day

You wake up and see that you only have underwear on. You look to your right and Trey is there sleep.

Yu: Please don't tell me we did this.

You look at the clothes that are by the door and look under the covers seeing him with nothing on. You curse yourself in silence before you shake Trey.

Yu: Trey wake up!

He opens his eyes.

T: Wassup baby?

He looks at you in confusion.

T: YN what are you doing in my bed?

Yu: You are in my bed.

Trey looks around and recognize your room.

T: What happened last night?

You place your face in your hands wishing you could take all of this back.

Yu: We had sex last night.

T: You are lying.

Yu: How can I be lying if we are in the same bed with our clothes by the door Tremaine?

You say raising your voice. It gets silent for a second.

T: Was I good?

Yu: You are really going to ask me that right now? Out of all things, you ask me that?

T: We can't take it back now. I might as well ask.

You give him a side glance before you answer.

Yu: I can't feel my legs. Is that what you want to hear?

You get up from the bed, but you fell on the floor.

T: That is what I wanted to hear.
Yu: Shut up.

He giggles and you giggle quietly. Trey gets up and put his underwear back on. He walks towards you and picks you up.

Yu: Look, we can't keep doing this.

T: You are right. I am with someone else and don't want to mess that up.

Yu: Yes you do.

T: I don't want to stop though.

Yu: No Trey. We can't do this again.

He starts kissing your neck as you close your eyes.

Yu: Trey-

T: Please, one more time.

He lays you down on the bed and continues kissing your neck as you moan softly.

Yu: We can't be friends if we do this.

You say while moaning softly.