Body Language

You are laying down in bed, fantasizing about him. The way he would touch, treat, pleasure you wherever you two are at. You start biting your lip to the thought of him doing things to you.

He climbs on top and plants a kiss on your lips softly. You moan quietly as you smile to his encounter with you.

Yu: You must have read my mind.

T: I aim to please baby.

He kiss your neck as you close your eyes. He rubs his hand up and down your body as you bite your lip.

T: You like that?

You nod slowly as he guides his hand down to your panties. He slides his hand in and rubs your pearl slowly. A moan slips out of your lips.

Yu: Yes baby.

He tugs on your earlobe and you continue moaning. He sits up and takes your panties off. You raise your eyebrow and bite your lip as your eyes meet.

T: How bad you want it baby?

Yu: Give it to me.

You open your eyes and he is not there. You sit up on your elbows as you think about what to do. You get out of bed and go in your closet to find something comfortable to wear. You walk out in some gray PINK shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt and start walking downstairs. You suddenly hear the doorbell ring and raise your eyebrow. You go to the door and open it, seeing him.

Yu: Trey?

He looks at you for a couple seconds before smashing his lips on yours. You quickly close the door as he picks you up. He carries you upstairs to your room and put you down. You take his shirt off quickly and he do the same to you. He takes your shorts off and pulls you to his chest. You place your hands on his face as he grabs your ass. He turns you around and you place your hands on the bed. He pulls your panties to the side and slides in. You gasp to the sudden entrance as he grabs your hips, thrusting hard inside you.

Yu: Oh my gosh yes!

T: You like that?

You bite your lip and he pulls your hair.

T: Answer me.

Yu: Yes baby I love it!

He continues holding on your hair as he go deeper and faster inside you. You grab on the sheets as your moans get louder.

Yu: Oh yes baby!

He let your hair go as he grab on your shoulders. You move your hair to the side as you look back at him.

T: Bounce back on it baby.

You do what he tells you and look back at it. He smiles as you return it.

Yu: You like it when I look back at it baby?

T: Yeah, keep doing that.

You continue bouncing back as you close your eyes. He slows you down and pulls out.

T: Lay on your back.

You do what he says and he pulls your panties off.

T: I want to see these.

He say as he pull your bra. You quickly take it off, revealing your nipple piercings, and he grabs them. You bite your lip as he smile.

T: You didn't tell me that you had those piercings.

Yu: I had them for a long time now.

T: You trying to keep secrets from me.

He slides back in and you moan. You bite your lip as your eyes meet his. He strokes hard and fast as you tilt your head back, gripping the sheets.

Yu: Oh yes don't stop!

He continues stroking as he grabs your neck. You moan louder as you get close.

Yu: Oh Trey, I'm about to come!

T: Come for daddy.

You climax hard as you continue moaning. He pulls out and you stroke him fast.

T: Oh yeah, keep doing that.

You look at him as you prepare for him to bust in your mouth.

T: I'm about to come!

He grunts out loud as he release in your mouth. You swallow it quickly and you two lay on the bed.

Yu: Why?

T: I can tell by your body language.

You turn to look at him and smile. He kiss your lips softly as you lay your head back down.