Trigga: Reloaded

Today is the official release date of Trigga:Reloaded! I already have my copy and suggest you guys get it. 

This is for @kaylaboo0818 !!! Enjoy sweetie!

Kayla is in the club in New York dancing with her friends to celebrate her moving to the big apple. She's having fun until she accidentally bump into some guy. 

?: Sorry my bad baby.

She turns around and see him, surprised. She go to whisper in his ear.

K: Are you Trey Songz?

He smiles and nod as her memories start coming back.

A year ago, she met him at this club in LA. They were dancing and vibing, so Trey asked her if she wanted to leave with him. Of course, she said yes and they left. Long story short, they fucked and she totally enjoyed it. She didn't think she will encounter him again.

T: What's your name baby?

She smiles.

K: Kayla.

T: You are looking good Kayla. You want to dance?

She smiles again and walks towards him. They start dancing and it starts getting hot. He grabs a shot glass and she take it, drinking it head on. She found out it was tequila.

T: Damn girl.

She bites her lip and get closer to him as he grinds on her. She go with it and he wraps his arms around her waist. She know when he gives up on this bumping and grinding. Trey whispers in her ear.

T: You want to get out of here?

She bites her lip as she knows what's about to happen. She grabs his hand and they walk towards his car to leave. They arrive at his hotel and they go in the elevator. The doors close and she push him against the wall, biting her lip. She kiss him as he wraps his arms around her waist. He turns her around and pins her against the wall. 

T: I'm in control baby.

He kiss her neck as she moans and he grabs her right thigh. He go back to her face and bites her bottom lip. The doors are about to open as they fix themselves. They leave the elevator as Trey lead her to his hotel room. He opens the door and she walks in front of him. He face her away from him and walks her inside. He close the door and push her against the wall as she turns around, biting her lip.

Here we go again.