You Messed Up My Shirt

You are cuddling with Trey and you hear your stomach growling. You look up at him.

Yu: Are you hungry baby?

T: Yeah I am.

Yu: I'll fix you a sandwich.

You get up and fix him what he want in his sandwich.

Yu: Alright come on babe.

He gets up and go to the kitchen, standing in front of you.

Yu: Do you want some mustard?

T: Yes please.

You open the mustard bottle and squeeze it. It squirts all on Trey's shirt.

T: Damn baby.

Yu: I'm so sorry baby. Let me go wash it.

He gets the mustard and squirts some on you.

Yu: What the hell Trey?!

T: I'm so sorry baby.

He say mimicking you. You take your shirt off and put the stained shirts in the washer. You walk back and he is on the couch eating his sandwich. You had enough, so you walk to him and turn the TV off.

T: What baby?

You move his plate to the table and get on top of him.

Yu: Look I don't like how you messed up my shirt. I did yours on an accident.

T: Why are you on top of me then?

You smile and push him back on the couch, kissing his neck softly. He moans a little bit as you make your way up to his face.

Yu: Do you want me?

You kiss him as he place his hands on your ass. You bite his bottom lip as he squeeze your ass tight. You feel his bulge touch your spot as you moan in the kiss.

Yu: Nope, I'm not giving it to you.

T: Why not?

He kiss down your chest to your boobs.

Yu: You messed up my new shirt.

You get up and leave him laying on the couch. You take off your bra and throw it at him.

Yu: Maybe you can get more after you learn your lesson.

He looks at your bra then at you bare in the chest. You bite your lip and walk upstairs to your room.