Interruption is Punishment

You and Trey are arguing again. He came home, unannounced, and caught you masterbating in your room.

Yu: Are you really going to get mad at me right now?

T: Nicki, I come up in here and catch you touching yourself? Yes I'm mad at you right now.

Yu: Are you serious? You jack off all the time, and I don't get upset! Why is it so different when it's me?

T: Because women don't often get caught.

Yu: You saying that like you caught me having sex with another man! You are always not home! What am I suppose to do when I'm wanting you?

T: Call me!
Yu: You think phone sex help me? I want you to actually be here, threaten me when I am acting bad, show me who takes control, tell me to shush when I'm getting too loud, and help me release the nasty side of me no one else see.
T: So you thought masterbating would help you be satisfied?
Yu: It's the only solution when you aren't here. Porn doesn't even help me.
T: Damn girl, I know you are hard to please but I didn't think you are that hard.
Yu: It doesn't really turn me on.
T: Not even the rough sex?
Yu: Nope. Like I told you when we first started having sex. I only get turned on if I know I'm actually experiencing it.
You say as you bite your lip.
Yu: Speaking of, I'm a little upset that you made me stop from what I was doing.
T: I'm starting to get mad at myself for stopping you.
He walks towards you as you look at him.
T: What's my punishment?
He say as he pulls you by the waist and you smile.
Yu: I am thinking about letting you watch me. But that's too easy.
You step back and raise your eyebrow.
Yu: You know what? You can come with me and watch me, but you only have to watch me. No touching me or yourself.
T: What? Why are you doing this to me?
Yu: It's a lesson for stopping me.
You grab his hand and go back upstairs. You let him sit on the chair in front of you and you lay on the bed.
Yu: Enjoy!
You smirk and he looks hopeless.