Store Run

11:35pm

You are just getting out of the shower, putting your underwear on. You lay down on your bed as you think of something to do because you ain't tired. A smirk go across your face as you think about a specific person you want as company tonight. You roll over towards the other side of the bed and grab your phone. You go to his number and call it.

T: Hello?

Yu: Hey you, what you doing?

T: Nothing much, just watching TV.

You raise your eyebrow and smile.

Yu: I'm pretty bored over here. Wish I had something to do.

T: Oh really?

Yu: Yeah, I was thinking maybe you can come over and keep me company.

T: Your roommate ain't home?

Yu: Nope! I have the whole apartment to myself this weekend.

You gently bite your lip as you wait for his answer.

T: Aight, I'll be there in ten minutes.

You lay back on the bed as you giggle.

Yu: Alright, bye.

You hang up and lick your lips. You stand up and go to your drawer to grab a t-shirt. You turn your music on as you get ready for him. You fix your hair and put a little bit of lip stick on. You go to your living room and make sure everything is looking ok until you hear the doorbell ring. You walk to the door and look in the peephole. You smile and open the door, seeing Tremaine looking all good.

T: Wassup ma?

Yu: Hey.

You pull him in and kiss him as he close the door. He grabs your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. He picks you up and takes you to the kitchen, sitting you on top of the counter. You quickly take off his shirt as you see the lust in his eyes. He kiss down your chest as you tilt you head back. You moan softly as he go lower down your stomach. He grabs the hem of your panties and slowly takes them off. He looks up at you as you smile. He licks his lips as he go down to your pearl. You tilt your head back and moan a little bit louder.

Yu: Yes baby just like that.

You push his head further as he continues terrorizing your pearl. You shriek a little bit when he bites it gently. He looks at you as you bite your lip, smiling. He kiss back up your body as you lick your lips. He kiss your lips as you slowly unbuckle his pants.

T: Wait.

Yu: What?

T: I forgot to bring a condom.

You raise your eyebrow at him.

Yu: You what?

T: I'm sorry baby, I was so focused on getting here that I ain't think we would go straight to it.

Yu: Look, it's alright. Just go to the store really fast and come back.

T: Are you sure?

Yu: I sure as hell don't want to stop this, but I for damn sure don't want any kids, at least not now.

T: You will wait for me?

Yu: Yes I'll wait. Just go get some magnums and I'll be right here when you get back alright?

You start kissing him as your hands go down his pants.

T: You'll be right here?

Yu: Mhmm. I know you didn't think I would stop what we started.

He starts groaning a little bit as you smile.

T: Alright, I'll be back in less than thirty minutes.

Yu: Ok.

You smile at him as he put his clothes back on and leave. You shake your head as you put your underwear back on and wait for him to get back.