Flick

You and Trey are secretly seeing each other. You haven't seen him since your birthday last year. You and him are going to meet at this resort in Miami today for your 21st birthday. You paid for your room and already settled in.

You decide to go for a swim, so you change into your white bikini you got from Victoria Secret. You let your hair down since it is already wavy. You get your stuff and check yourself in the mirror. You hear a knock on the door. You walk to the door and open it, seeing Trey. You smirk as you look at him.

Yu: Hello Mister Songz.

He smiles at your greeting.

T: Wassup ma?

He walks in and close the door. He pulls you close and kiss you softly. You place your hands on his face as he moves his hands to your lower back. You stop him.

Yu: I see you missed me.

T: Girl don't act like you didn't miss me either.

You bite your lip and let go of him. You walk to the window and look outside. He walks towards you and closed the curtains. He kiss your neck as you bite your lip.

T: I want to try something.

Yu: What is it?

He takes something out and put it in front of you. You look down and it's a tape recorder.

Yu: Ooo, you want to record us.

He moves it to the front of the dresser facing the bed.

T: I want you to see how sexy you look.

You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck.

T: Don't hold anything back. Make all of the sexy faces and moans I like.

Yu: You know I would never refuse.

He giggles and kiss you. He place his hands on your back as he pulls your bikini top strap and takes it off. He massages your boobs as you moan softly. He start kissing your neck as you move your hand to his shorts. You start rubbing his bulge through his pants and he moans on your neck. He picks you up and lays you on the bed. He kiss you as you place your hands on his shoulders. He kiss lower, playing with your boobs, and reaching your bikini bottoms. He slowly takes them off as you raise your legs up. He bites his lip and kiss down your legs as you watch him. You get weaker as he get closer to your pearl. He looks up at you and start eating you out as you tilt your head back. You moan a little loud as you push his head further, but he move your hands. He grab your hips as he go deeper and you get louder.

Yu: Oh yes Trey.

He kiss back up your body and kiss you as you moan in the kiss.

Yu: Get the camera.

He gets up and get it as you sit up. You get off the bed and push him on it.

T: What are you going to do girl?

You bite your lip and grab the camera.

Yu: Take your shirt off.

You point it at him as he takes it off.

T: Now show me what that mouth can do.

He take the camera and points it back at you.

Yu: How do I know you deserve it?

You say as you kiss down his chest to his pants.

T: Don't try to tease me girl.

You smile and bite your lip as you pull his shorts down. Your mouth opens as you grab his beast.

Yu: Someone must really want it.

You look at him and he bites his lip. You lick your lips and start stroking it slow. You bite your lip as you moan softly.

T: Damn girl.

Yu: You like that?

You lick the head and hear his moan. You giggle a bit and suck the tip.

T: Baby, please don't tease me.

Yu: Are you going to fuck me good?

T: You already know I'll kill that pussy.

You smile and start sucking his dick as he tilts his head back again. You are going in on it that you almost forgot you are being recorded. You deep throat him as he move your hair out of the way.

T: Yea baby, keep doing that.

You see him wiping his face with his hand and look back at you. You pull him out of your mouth and spit on it. You stroke it again and kiss back up his chest.

T: Hands and knees now.

You bite your lip as he get up and put the camera back on the dresser. He check to see if it's catching you and walk back to you. He smacks your ass as you smile and he slides inside you. He grabs your hips as you bite your lip. He go fast as you moan loud.
Yu: Oh Trey yes!
He go deep inside as you grab the sheets. He pulls your hair as he continues going deep and fast inside you. You moan louder and he pulls you close, going slow. He kiss your neck as he put your left leg down on the floor. You put your hand on his head as he whispers in your ear.
T: Am I fucking this pussy yet?
You giggle at his question.
Yu: Just keep fucking it baby.
He smiles and go faster again. You moan loud again as you put your hands back on the bed.
Yu: Yes Trey just like that!
He continues going fast as he moans loud enough for you to hear.
T: Oh shit baby.
He pulls out and turns you around. He gets in between your legs and go back inside you. He grabs your hands and kiss your neck. He go fast as he is leaving hickeys and you moan in his ear.
Yu: Fuck me baby!
He go deeper and harder as you get close to an orgasm. You grab his hands tighter as you get louder.
Yu: Oh fuck Tremaine!
T: Oh shit YN.
Yu: I'm about to come!
T: Fuck girl.
You climax as you moan loud in his ear. He pulls out and get the camera. He points it towards you as you stroke him fast.
T: Oh shit keep doing that.
Yu: Come for me baby.
You bite your lip as you continue stroking him faster.
T: Oh fuck I'm about to come!
You look at him as you continue biting your lip. He groans loud as he climax on your stomach. You keep stroking it until he is done. You put your fingers in the puddle and put some in your mouth as Trey still point the camera at you.
T: You a nasty little girl.
Yu: I'm your nasty little girl.
T: You better believe it baby.
He stops the camera as you go in the bathroom to clean your stomach. You open the door and bite your lip.
Yu: Tremaine?
He looks up at you from watching the recording.
T: Yeah?
Yu: I want Daddy now.
T: Daddy been here girl.
You smirk at him as he stands up.
Yu: I want him again, without videotaping us.
He put the camera down and opens the door wider.
Yu: We can watch it later. Right now, I want to be unable to walk after this one.
He smiles.
T: Daddy can definitely make sure that happen.
You bite your lip as you close the door and turn the shower on.
Yu: I want to see my daddy wet.
T: Your wish is my command.
He picks you up and carries you under the water.
This was a first to me, so I hope you guys like this one. Comment if you want me to make more of these. I lowkey had a dream of this. No lowkey, I did. I shouldn't be afraid to be honest.