Show Me Them Tricks!

You are doing your usual routine today, yoga and meditation. Trey is gone so you have the house to yourself. Underwear Yoga! You don't do it in front of Trey because you know he will do something to disturb you.

You put on your black sports bra and black hipster underwear and walk by the pool with your yoga mat. You get into starting position and begin with the basic movements. After stretching, you go into planks to get to a cobra. You get back to plank and move into downward dog. You breathe in and out before kneeling on your knees. You lay on your thighs with your hands away from your head. You breathe again before going back to downward dog. You get on your feet and get back to starting position but standing. You decide to stretch out your legs, so you do lunges. You go lower into the splits on the right and left.

T: Damn baby! Why you don't do this with me?

You turn and look at Trey standing by the door.

Yu: I thought you were working?

T: I came home early. I didn't know you could get down like that. I'm getting a little jealous.

Yu: Trey, you would do anything to see me like this.

T: You damn right. When am I going to try this out?

Yu: Not right now, you are is disturbing me.

He smiles and walks away. You sit down with your legs crossed and put some meditation music on loud. You close your eyes and clear your mind. You exhale slowly before inhaling again. You suddenly feel someone grab your hands and kiss your neck softly. You moan barely loud enough for him to hear and try to concentrate.

Yu: Trey, stop. You're disturbing me.

He place his hands on your boobs and massage them while you bite your lip. He pulls your lip from your teeth with his right hand and whisper in your ear.

T: Do you really want me to stop?

He nibbles on your ear as he runs his hand down your body towards your underwear. He gets up and sits in front of you while you still have your eyes closed. He grabs your legs and spreads them out.

Yu: Tremaine, no.

He continues what he is doing and kiss you as you kiss back. He slips his hand in your panties and rubs you. You moan in the kiss as you lose your focus on meditating. He stops kissing you and go lower towards your panties. You open your eyes and look at him about to dive in it. He pulls your panties to the side before licking his lips and diving in. You close your eyes and tilt your head back in pleasure.

Yu: Oh yes.

You bite your lip as he continues eating you out. You push his head further as you lick your lips.

Yu: Oh don't stop.

You move your hair out of the way as you continue moaning. He stops and kiss back up your body.

T: You don't want me to stop now.

Yu: Just hurry up.

He smiles as he pulls his beast out and slides in slowly. You wrap your arms around his neck as he kiss you. He grabs your legs and place them on his shoulders.

Yu: I guess you couldn't wait to test my flexibility.

T: What you did earlier was sexy as hell.

You giggle as Trey continues going deep.

Yu: Oh yes papi.

He looks at you as you roll your eyes to the back of your head. He strokes harder into you as you moan louder.

Yu: Oh yes!

He slows down and pulls out.

T: Ride me.

You stand up as you take your panties and bra off. You bite your lip as you sit on top of him, sliding into you. You place your hands on his chest as you start riding. You move your hair out of the way as Trey grabs your ass.

T: Yeah baby, keep riding just like that.

Yu: Oh yes papi, you feel so good.

You continue riding as Trey sits up and pulls your hair. He kiss from your neck to your boobs as you keep biting your lip. He let your hair go as you look at him. You kiss him as you continue riding.

Yu: Oh I'm going to come.

T: Come with daddy.

You tilt your hair back moaning and you both climax. Hearing Trey grunting turns you out. You bite your lip as you look at him.

T: So, you really wanted me to stop?

Yu: At first, yes, but I knew you wouldn't stop, so I let it go.

T: Now that you are not disturbed, I want another round. This time, you are revealing those tricks you did while I was gone.

You smile at him.

Yu: As long as we take this inside, I'm fine.

He giggles as he stands up after pulling out of you, holding you while walking in the house.

Yu: Why did you leave early from work?

T: I just thought I would come home to a surprise. That's what I got.

You smile as he kiss you while walking upstairs.