Early Valentine's Day Gift

You wake up in Trey's arms and smile at the thought of what happened last night. It has been a while since you and Trey made love, so last night was incredible. You get out of bed and go outside to the balcony so you can get some air. You smile again as you lean against the railing and let the wind blow against your skin. You then feel arms wrap around your waist.

T: Good morning baby.

Yu: Good morning.

Trey pulls you back in the room and closes the door. He sits down on the bed and pulls you on top of him. You smile as you wrap your arms around his neck and peck his lips.

Yu: I know you have something planned, so what are we going to do today?

T: I'm not telling you; it's a day full of surprises.

Yu: I guess.

T: But first, I want some more lovin.

Yu: Oh really?

Trey nods his head slowly as you kiss him. He slowly takes your shirt off and lays you down on the bed. He kiss down your chest as a moan escape your lips. He go lower towards your panties as you bite your lip. You feel him pull your panties off and spread your legs. His tongue dips inside you as he place his hands on your thighs to keep them open.

Yu: Trey.

You bite your lip and arch your back as he continues eating you out. You push his head down as your eyes roll to the back of your head.

Yu: Oh gosh about to come.

He kiss back up your body and your lips.

T: Hold it for me baby.

Yu: Give it to me daddy.

You continue kissing him as he slides inside you slowly. You moan in the kiss as you tilt your head back in pleasure.

T: Oh shit baby.

Yu: Oh yes deeper please.

He kiss your neck as he continues going deep inside you. You wrap your arms around his neck as you moan in his ear. You bite your lip as he sits up to look at you. He grabs your legs and place them on his shoulders as he looks into your eyes.

Yu: Oh shit can I please come daddy?

T: Keep holding it baby.

He continues going as you try to hold it. He go harder inside as you grab his hands.

Yu: Oh fuck don't stop!

He continues going harder as you moan louder. He tightens his grip on your thighs as you do the same to his hands.

Yu: Oh my gosh I can't hold it any longer daddy.

T: Come with me baby.

You climax hard as you continue moaning and hear Trey grunting. You bite your lip and smile as Trey go down to kiss you. You wrap your legs around him as he moves some of your hair out of your face.

Yu: Was that enough of lovin for you?

T: I never get enough of your love babygirl.

You smile and continue kissing him.

Yu: I guess you already opened your gift from me.

T: Oh nah, you giving me another round tonight. I'll tie you up if I have to.

Yu: You will be willing to tie me up huh?

He pins your arms above your head as you giggle.

T: Hell yeah.

Yu: That sounds like a plan, but under one condition.

T: And what is that?

Yu: Daddy have to be ready to keep me in check.

T: Oh I already know how to do that.

Yu: We will see about that tonight.

He bites his lip as you pull it with your teeth.

Yu: If I can't bite my lip, you can't either.

T: Hey, I run things around here.

He gets up and picks you up.

T: Let's go take a shower.

Yu: Ok.

You kiss him as he walks in the bathroom.