Song Goes Off

Lily&Trey

B: Come on Lil, you goin to the club with us.

Breia say as you lay on your bed, listening to her.

G: Breia is right, come on I already have your outfit picked out.

Gen says as she motions you to get up. You roll your eyes and get up because you know they won't leave you alone.

B: Yay! Alright, we gon turn up tonight!

You smile and shake your head as you put your clothes on. You come out in a maroon tube top with a black mini skirt and maroon block heel sandals.

Yu: Alright let's go.

Breia claps her hands as you all leave and go to the club. The bouncer lets you all in and Gen goes straight to the bar.

G: Bartender!

She says as she tries to get his attention. Breia looks around and sees a familar face. She nudges on your arm and you turn to face her.

Yu: What?

B: Isn't that Trey over there in VIP?

You try to see from where you are and confirm that it is him.

B: Let's go talk to him.

Yu: I don't know-

Gen turns to you two after being unsuccessful on getting drinks.

G: What you two talkin bou-

She notices Trey.

G: Is that Trey over there?

B: Yeah, but Lil don't wanna go talk to him.

G: Girl if you don't get yo ass over there and talk to him.

Yu: It seems like he is already occupied so...

You say as your friends look over to him being surrounded by other girls. Gen makes eye contact at Trey and waves at him without you noticing.

G: Fine. Can we at least have a few shots?

Yu: Fine Gen.

You all walk back to the bar and get a couple shots. You take them and make your strong liquor face.

Yu: Oh shit.

B: It's good though.

Yu: You right. I am gonna stop right here because someone needs to drive home.

B: Suit yourself. Hey can we get somemore shots?

She ask the bartender as you watch over them. You alternate between watching the girls and Trey as you contemplate on going over there to talk to him. Breia pulls you towards her.

B: Girl just go.

You take a deep breath and walk towards the section where he is. Bully looks at you before smiling.

Bu: Hey Lily.

Yu: Hey Bully.

You hug him for a couple seconds before he let you through. You keep your eyes on Trey as he is drinking champagne from the bottle. He looks your way after putting the bottle down and you smile a little. He stands up and open his arms as you hug him.

T: Wassup girl?

Yu: Hey Tremaine.

You both sit down as one of the girls try to get his attention.

T: Aye, I'm busy, go on somewhere.

He say trying to get the girl away from you two and she rolls her eyes before walking away. Your eyes go back to him as he turns around to face him.