You Instead of Him

You and Trey broke up two months ago and you moved on with this new guy named Chris. Trey cheated on you with one of your friends so you let both of them go.

You are watching TV when you hear the doorbell.

Yu: Why whenever I try to relax something disturbs it?

You get up and open the door. Your face change as you see who it is.

Yu: Trey, what are you doing here? How did you know where I live?

T: Jessica told me. Can we please talk?

Yu: About what?

T: Can I just come in please?

You roll your eyes and open the door wide for him to come in. You close the door and look at him with your arms crossed.

Yu: You have 10 minutes.

T: Well I'm not about to beat around the bush; I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you. You were the faithful one in the relationship. I miss how you would get yourself beautiful for me even though you are already beautiful. I miss how you would always call me even while you was busy. I miss how you would bite your lip when you try to hide your smile.

He walks closer to you as he move your hair behind your ear.

T: I miss everything about you. I will not stop until I have you back.

He tilts your head up to look into his eyes.

T: I love you.

He kiss you as you place your hands on his face. He wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap yours around his neck. You both release as you both wrap your arms around each other.

Yu: I will always love you.

He kiss you again.

T: Was that 10 minutes?

You smile at his sarcastic question.

Yu: You have time left.

T: What about your boy?

Yu: I rather have you instead of him.

He smiles and picks you up. He kiss you again as he carries you upstairs.