Just A Little Something

You are dressed in your red lace underwear under your black trench coat. You hear Trey walk in the house and smile.

T: Baby, where you at?

Yu: I'm upstairs baby!

You close the door and wait for him outside the bedroom. He stops and smile at you.

T: Hey sexy.

He walk towards you as you smile.

Yu: Hey you.

T: What is all of this for?

Yu: Just a little something I wanted to do for you.

He place his hands on your waist, but your push them off.

Yu: You have to put this on first.

You hold out a blindfold and he looks at you.

T: This better be worth it.

You put the blindfold over his eyes.

Yu: Oh best and believe, it will definitely be worth it.

You grab his hands and place them back on your waist.

Yu: Now just follow me baby.

You open the door and walk in the room as he follows you. You grab his hands and turn around.

Yu: Arms up.

He raise his arms as you take his shirt off. You rub your hands down his chest as you see him licking his lips. You bite your lip as you push him on the bed. You get on top of him and start kissing his neck.

T: Damn girl.

You sit up and grab his hands. You place them on the middle of your trench coat.

Yu: Undo it.

He quickly undo your trench coat and you grab his hands again. You rub them down your body, stopping at your boobs so he can massage them and lower to your panties. He place his hands on your ass as you lean down to kiss him.

Yu: You think I teased you enough?

T: Hell yeah.

You giggle and place your finger on his lips.

Yu: Well, I'm not. Just relax and enjoy.

You slowly kiss down his chest, looking at him after each kiss, until you reach his pants. You take off his belt and unzip his pants. You pull them off and start rubbing his bulge through his underwear. You look at him biting his lip.

Yu: You like that baby?

T: I want you to suck it baby.

Yu: How bad you want me to suck it?

You pull his beast out and stroke it slowly.

T: Really bad.

You bite your lip and start licking the tip. You then suck the tip and he exhales. You decide to stop teasing him a little bit, so you start sucking him. You hear him moan your name as you continue.

T: Yeah baby, keep sucking that.

You suck faster as he place his hands on your head. He push it further as you feel him in your throat.

T: Oh damn baby.

He let your head go as you take him out of your mouth and catch your breath. You stroke him fast as you bite your lip. You get back on top of him and kiss his neck.

Yu: I think I teased you enough.

You take the blindfold off his eyes as he looks at you.

T: Damn baby.

He pulls your body towards him and kiss your boobs as you place your hands on his head. He pulls your bra down and cups your boobs, sucking each one while playing with the other as you bite your lip. He kiss back up to your jawline and you look down at him. You kiss him as you grind against him. Trey rubs his hand down to your panties and pulls them to the side before sliding inside you. You continue kissing him as you ride him. He place his hands on your lower back and starts kissing your neck. You wrap your arms around his neck as you moan softly.

T: Keep riding that baby.

You continue riding as he kiss back to your lips, planting a soft kiss on them.

Yu: Oh Trey baby.

T: Yeah baby, just like that.

He grabs your ass tight and you push him down on the bed. You move your hair out of the way as you place your hands on his chest.

Yu: Oh yes.

You lower to Trey and kiss him as he rubs his hands up and down your back. He slowly starts stroking inside you as you both continue kissing. You grab on his arms as he go faster.

Yu: Oh don't stop!

Trey knows that you are getting close by the way you get tighter as he strokes.

T: Come with me.

Yu: Keep going daddy!

You hear him groaning and that is it. You both climax as you both moan loud.

T: Damn girl. You made your man weak tonight.

Yu: You're not the only one weak.

He smiles as he kiss you.

T: I love you.

Yu: I love you too Tremaine.

T: Next time you do this, you going to dance for me?

Yu: I was going to do that, but I decided not to because you would claim control over me.

T: I already claim your fine ass.

You giggle at his comment.

Yu: Well next time, I'll think about it.

T: You think about that while I take over right now.

Yu: Oh really?

He flips you on your back and he gets on top of you.

T: I'm daddy around here. Understand?

He kiss down your body and take your panties off.

Yu: Yes daddy.