Daddy's Home

You are sleeping on the bed with only black lace underwear and Trey's white t-shirt. Trey have been on tour for a while, but you didn't know that he was coming home tonight.

He walks in the house, not seeing you downstairs.

T: YN baby!

He hears no response and puts his stuff down, walking in the kitchen. He see Chicken Alfredo foil wrapped in the kitchen and rubs his stomach.

T: Damn my baby cooked my favorite.

He walks upstairs and open the door to your bedroom. He see you sleeping in his shirt and lace underwear, biting his lip.

T: This girl is sleep and still make me want to make her legs shake.

He takes his shirt and pants off, wearing only his black Calvin Klein underwear, as he walks closer to your body. He lays next to you and wrap his arm around your waist. You start moving a little bit and turn facing him with your eyes still closed. He smiles looking at you sleep.

T: My baby.

He kiss your forehead and you move opening your eyes a little bit. You notice you are held by someone else and look up at Trey.

Yu: Tremaine?

T: Wassup baby.

Yu: Oh my gosh!

You get on top of him and hug him, kissing his cheek.

T: I see you missed me.

Yu: Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?

He pulls you closer to him and kiss your cheek.

T: I missed you too baby.

He kiss you as you wrap your arms around his neck, feeling his hands wrap around your waist.

Yu: I missed these lips too.

T: I was gonna say the same thing.

You smile and continue kissing him.