You're My Baby 2

Trey takes Jayla back home and upstairs to the bathroom. He put her down and looks at her. Jayla looks at him as she smirks.

J: So when am I going to get my second surprise?

T: When do you want it?

J: I want it now.

T: Your wish is my command.

He say as he takes her jacket off. She bites her lip as she starts undoing his shirt. He kiss her as she takes his shirt off, rubbing her hands on his chest. She raise her arms up as Trey lifts her shirt off. She wrap her arms around his neck as he picks her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He kiss her neck as she moans a little.

J: Make love to me Tremaine.

She whispers in his ear as he takes her bra off, sucking and licking her boobs softly. Jayla bites her lip as he lays her down on the bed with her legs still wrapped around his waist. He kiss down her stomach to her pants, not taking his eyes off of her. He takes off her pants and kiss her through her panties as she close her eyes. He pulls her panties off with his teeth and spreads her legs. He kiss her inner thighs as he gets closer to her pearl. She bites her lip as he gets closer and closer to it. He stops and looks at her. He smiles and dives in, eating her out. She grabs the sheets as she let him take over.

J: Yes Trey, right there.

He rubs her with his fingers and start fingering her as he continues using his tongue. She gets a little louder as he go faster. She push his head further as he push his fingers deeper. He takes his fingers out and gets up. He put his fingers to her mouth and she sucks them. She sits up and undo his pants. He lays her back down as he gets back between her legs. He kiss her as he positions himself. He slowly slides inside as he is still kissing her. She wraps her arms around him as she moans loud through the kisses. He sucks her bottom lip as he continues going slow. She grabs his arms as he kiss low to her neck.

J: Baby yes, keep doing that.

T: Damn Jayla.

She bites her lip as she moans louder. He grabs her hands and raise them up, interlocking them with his. He go back to kissing Jayla as she moans through them. She gets louder as Trey notice that she is about to climax. He go deeper inside her as she starts screaming.

J: Oh Tremaine yes!

He continues stroking until Jayla climax. He stops and continues kissing her. He starts groaning as she notice he is climaxing. She don't care if he is inside her because she want to have his babies. She is not going anywhere and so as Trey. He let her hands go and lay next to her. She looks at him.

T: How did you like your gift?

J: Totally took all of my energy.

He giggles.

T: Happy birthday baby girl.

J: I love you Tremaine.

T: I love you too.

He kiss her as she pulls him closer to her.