Welcome Back Love

It's been a year since you have been hanging with Tremaine. He is coming to town today just to see you and you are super excited.

You wear your underwear under a T-shirt. You finish cooking breakfast and you hear someone opening the door. You know it's Trey because he is the only other person with a key to the house. You run to the pantry and hide. The door close and Trey drops his bags.

T: Baby you home?

You hear him walk in the kitchen and see the food on two plates.

T: My lady cooked breakfast.

You get out the pantry and wrap your arms around his waist.

Yu: Welcome back Trey.

He turns around and kiss you. You wrap your arms around his neck as he wrap his around your waist. He let you go and looks at you.

T: I sure miss this beautiful body of yours.

He say as he looks at you up and down.

Yu: Well I know you want it.

He kiss you and push the food out of the way. You wrap your arms back around his neck and he picks you up, placing you on the counter. He pulls your hair while kissing your neck. You bite your lip and take off his shirt. He lays you back while kissing down your body and your thighs. He take your panties off and begin eating you out as you look at him. You moan loud as you enjoy something you haven't felt in a while.

Yu: Trey.

He go faster as you bite your lip and push his head further. He kiss back up your body and you place your hands on his face. He stands you up and turns you around. He smacks your ass and you bite your lip. He slides in slowly as you bite your lip harder.

Yu: Yes baby.

You grab the edge of the counter as he is going deep inside you. He's grabbing your body as you moan louder. He kiss your neck as he pulls your hair. He go faster as you moan his name loud enough for the neighbors to hear. 

T: Shush baby. We have people around us.

Yu: I pay for this house just like they pay for theirs. Forget the people.

He turns you back around and you lay him down on the floor. You get on top of him as he sits up, holding your body. You start riding him as he continues kissing your neck and you moan. He pulls your hair as you continue riding him slow. He flips you over and gets on top.

T: I'm always in control here.

You smile and he kiss you, sliding back in you. You close your eyes and start grabbing his back, signaling him that you are about to come. He grabs your thighs as you moan loud saying his name. 

T: Yes.

Yu: Oh yes baby, right there!

He continues going fast and deep inside you as you climax.

Yu: Oh!

He get slower as he groans loud and tilt his head back.

T: Damn girl.

He pulls out and lays next to you as you lay your head on his shoulder.

Yu: I definitely missed this.

T: Me too baby.

Yu: I would ask if you want to eat but you already did.

T: Who said I was finished?

You smile and get up to put your clothes back on.

Yu: First one in the room is in control.

He gets up quick and gets dressed. He grabs your hand and kiss you. You wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up.

T: What did I say before?

Yu: I don't remember. I guess you have to refresh my memories.

He smiles and kiss you as he carries you upstairs.