Back To Sleep

It's around three in the morning and sleep is taking over your attention at the moment.

Why don't you make yourself comfortable, while I go and put this tongue on you, so tell me when you're ready...

You wake up to your phone ringing and you get annoyed. You grab your phone and lean on your elbow.

Yu: Hello?

T: Hey baby.

You blink your eyes as you realize it's Trey.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson, do you know what time it is?

You say in your sleepy voice as you fix your hair.

T: Yes I do. I wanted to call and tell you that I'm missing you.

Yu: Oh really?

You smile as you notice the reason why he is calling.

T: Hell yeah, I'm coming over. Leave the key out there for me.

You bite your lip as you slowly get out of bed.

Yu: I'll be waiting.

T: I'll be there around four.

Yu: Bye.

You hang up and go to get your spare key. You put it in the usual place for him to find and go back in the house. You fix yourself in the mirror as you make sure you are looking right for him. You spray some of your Victoria Secret body mist on your body before going downstairs and into the kitchen. You grab a bottle of wine and a glass before pouring it in it.

An Hour Later

You sit on top of the counter, drinking your wine, as you hear the door open. Trey walks in and close the door.

T: Baby where you at?

Yu: I'm in here.

You say as you take another sip from your glass and he walks in the kitchen. He smiles as he gets between your legs and grabs the glass from you. He takes a sip as you smile at him.

Yu: I see you really needed that drink.

T: Today was a long day baby.

Yu: Oh yeah?

You say before you kiss his lips and place your hands on his shoulders.

T: Yeah, but I know I need more than just a drink.

He say as he pulls you closer towards him.

Yu: Why else would you call me so early in the morning?

He smiles as he pulls you into a kiss as you wrap your arms around his neck. He grabs the end of your shirt as you lift your arms up. He pulls your shirt off and start kissing your neck as you take his jacket off. You take off his shirt and he pulls you closer. You push him back and smile. You get off the counter and grab his hand.

Yu: Come on.

You lead him upstairs to your room and he wraps his arms around your waist. He kiss your neck softly as you bite your lip. You turn around and kiss him again as he lays you on the bed. He kiss down your neck to your lower stomach. You moan as he kiss the soft spot on your lower tummy. He kiss your lips through your panties as you bite your lip. He lifts your legs as he takes your panties off. You look at him as he licks his lips. He spreads your legs out as you prepare to experience his talent with his tongue. He go down and begin licking your lips. A moan slips out of your mouth as you close your eyes. He moves his tongue around your pearl as you lick your lips. He grabs your boobs as you place your hands on top. You moan a little louder as he sucks on your pearl.

Yu: Tremaine.

You slur as he continues working his tongue in you. You push his head further with your right hand as you keep your left on top of his hand.

Yu: Oh gosh you're going to make me come.

He keeps sucking on your pearl as he looks up at you. You moan louder as he continues sucking.

Yu: Oh don't stop!

You let go of his hands and start grabbing the sheets. You moan his name loud as you climax in his mouth. You try catching your breath as he kiss back up your body. He kiss your neck as he run his hand down to your pearl. He kiss your lips as he start rubbing your slowly. You moan in the kiss and he keeps your legs open. He rubs your pearl a little faster as he stops kissing you.

Yu: Oh my God.

You bite your lip as he watch you and sticks his fingers inside you. He go in and out as he kiss your neck. He moves your hair out of your face and whispers in your ear.

T: You want me to make you come again?

Yu: Yes.

T: You have to say please baby.

Yu: Please Trey make me come again.

He smiles as he kiss your neck again. He fingers you faster as you moan louder.

Yu: Oh yes don't stop baby!

He feels you getting tighter around his fingers and whispers in your ear again.

T: Come for me.

You shriek as you climax on his fingers. He pulls them out of you and put them in your mouth. You suck his fingers as you taste your juices and he looks at you.

T: You ready for it now?

Yu: Yes, give it to me Trey.

He smiles as he kiss your lips before sitting up. You undo his belt and unzip his pants as he looks at you. He pulls out his beast and slaps it on your lips. He smirks at you as he do it again.

Yu: Stop teasing me and give it to me.

You purr out and he giggles before sliding into you. You moan and bite your lip as he push all of him inside you.

T: Take it since you want it.

He say as he continue going deep inside.

Yu: Oh Tremaine.

You moan out as you move your hair out of your face. He kiss you as he grabs your thighs and go faster. You moan louder in the kiss as you wrap your arms around his neck.

Yu: Oh yes give it to me!

You close your eyes as you hear Trey grunting a little. You smile at the sounds he make as it turns you on.

T: You like that baby?

Yu: Oh yes daddy keep going!

He slows down and pulls out as you turn around. You get on your hands and knees as you move your hair to one side. He smacks your ass and slides back in. You moan and bite your lip as you close your eyes. He grabs your hips as you lick your lips and lay on your elbows. He spanks your ass again as you tilt your head down.

Yu: Oh I'm about to come!

T: Come for daddy.

You grab the sheets again as you bite your lip.

Yu: Keep doing that daddy!

You moan his name loud as you climax on him. You start shaking uncontrollably as he slows down. You lay on your back as you stroke him.

T: Oh damn baby.

Yu: Give it to me daddy.

You moan softly as you open your mouth. He starts grunting loud as he bust in your mouth. You swallow it and bite your lip. He lays next to you as you start yawning.

Yu: Alright, I hope I can get back to my sleep.

T: Oh of course baby.

He say as he cuddles next to you and you smile.