Boyfriend Couldn't Handle Another Round

You try to catch your breath as your boyfriend take the condom off. You wrap your arms around him, waiting for round three.

Yu: Come on baby, another round.

B: We will do another round after a nap baby.

He gets comfortable in bed as you lay there, upset. You get up and quickly change clothes. You put on your black heels and get your keys. You get out of the driveway and call Trey.

T: Hello?

Yu: Hey, did I wake you?

T: Nah baby, what's up?

Yu: I'm coming over in fifteen minutes.

T: Come to daddy baby.

You hang up and smile. You get out your car and walk to the door. You quickly fix yourself and he opens the door.

T: Hey sexy.

Yu: Hey.

You kiss him and walk in the house. He closes the door and follows you to the living room. You turn around and bite your lip.

Yu: He couldn't handle another round.

T: Daddy will take care of that.

He walks toward you and you kiss him. He grabs and smacks your ass as you smile.

Yu: You know how I like it daddy.

He picks you up and lays you on the couch. He continues kissing your neck as he go down to your breasts. He opens your shirt out more and massages your boobs as you moan softly. He go lower, kissing your stomach and reaches your panties. You bite your lip as he takes them off slowly.

T: Always wet for me baby?

Yu: I told you he couldn't fulfill my needs.

He begin licking your lips and you moan.

Yu: You are such a tease.

He licks inside you as you bite your lip, holding in your moan. He digs his head further inside you and you release a soft moan.

Yu: Just like that baby, yes!

He comes back up to you and kiss you as he sticks two fingers in you. He bites your bottom lip and you moan.

Yu: Yes deeper baby.

He do what you told him and he continue kissing your neck. He takes his fingers out of you and licks them.

T: You taste good as always.

You smile again and he gets back ontop of you. He enters you as a gasp escapes your lips. He go fast, grabbing your neck as you start moaning his name.

Yu: Oh Trey faster!

He goes deeper and faster as you are going crazy and looking in his eyes. He slows down and he lowers ontop of you.

T: You like that?

Yu: Yes, daddy!

He pulls out of you and turned you around. You bite your lip as he smacks your ass. He slides back in and you moan louder. He grabs your neck and pounds the hell out of you.

Yu: Oh yes!

He starts pulling your hair as you bite your lip and moan louder.

Yu: Oh baby I'm about to come.

He goes deeper and you came hard on him, moaning his name. He got out of you and you stroke him fast. He groans as he came all on your hand. You lick it off your hand and bite your lip. You go back to him and he kiss your breasts up to your neck.

Yu: Whoever cuff you is lucky.

T: I want it to be you.

Yu: You know I hate when you do that.

T: Stay with me tonight.

Yu: Only if you ready for another round.

T: We can do as many rounds as you want baby.

You smile as he kiss your neck and pulls you ontop of him.