Last Time

You and Trey are staying the weekend to get away from work. You guys are in LA and are trying to find a hotel.

Yu: What about this one? This one is close to the restaurant.

T: I don't want to come here. We can find another one.

Yu: But baby it's a hotspot.

T: I hope it ain't too hot.

He say to himself so you won't hear him.

T: Alright we can stay here.

You smile as he parks in the lot and you both enter the hotel. You see the clerk face change when she see you, but you thought she is jealous so you shrug it off. She gives him the room keys.

T: I'll meet you up there baby.

Yu: Ok, I love you.

T: I love you too.

You kiss his cheek and go up the elevator. You go in the room and put your stuff down, laying across the bed.

Yu: Oh this is so comfy.

You want to take a shower, so you get your underwear and walk in the bathroom. You turn the shower on and get undressed. You get in the shower and let the hot water hit you.

Yu: This is exactly what I need.

Twenty Minutes Later

You get out of the bathroom in your underwear, drying your hair with a towel. You turn and don't see Trey in the room. You put your robe on and get into bed. You see an envelope that look like the one that the room keys would go. You look by the TV and see your room keys laying there. You pick it up and see another room number written on it.

Yu: My thoughts better be wrong. I know damn well Tremaine is not cheating on me.

You get up and walk out the room with your room key. You go to the door that's not far from your room. You look back and see the housekeeping cart and walk towards it. You take the housekeeping key and walk back to the room. You take a deep breath and open the door a little. You see Trey with the hotel clerk.

Yu: Why do I have to be right?

You whisper low enough for them not to hear. You stand by the door and wait for Trey to walk out. He looks at you as you do the same.

Yu: When were you going to tell me?

T: Baby I'm sorry.

Yu: Is that why you didn't want to stay here earlier? You knew I was going to find out?

He nods and you walk away from him He follows you and grab your hand.

T: Please just let me explain.

Yu: No! Don't you dare touch me! How could you do this to me? What did I do to make you cheat on me? I never did this to you. I would never cheat on you. You know what? You can stay with her because I'm done.

You walk away and pack your stuff. You feel tears falling down your face as you leave the room.

Cuz if she catch me with you

(she gon kill us)

These hotel rooms is

(lookin too familiar)

Your love is

(so so serious)

That keeps me comin

Back that is

I be with her

Thinkin of you

I be with you

Thinkin of her

My boo

She just don't deserve this

Ain't nobody perfect

But I just can't take no more cuz

I'm livin two different lives

One girl in the day

You in night

And even though this ain't right

I just can't get enough

Of the way you put it down

You really got me trippin

Hol up baby girl don't talk just

Listen

Let's just make love

Girl for the last time

(yup)

I said the last time

This is the last time

I'm all caught up

Now it's time to put it down

You really got me trippin

Hol up baby girl just listen

This is the last time