School Night

You finally get out of your English class and on your way to your dorm room. English is always the boring class for you, always falling asleep whenever the professor starts talking. You close your door and throw your bag in your room. You untuck your school shirt and sit down on the couch. You grab your phone and go on your Snapchat. You start taking sexy pictures and send them to your boyfriend, Tremaine.

Yu: I want you Daddy.

T: Is your roommate home?

Yu: She left out for the weekend. Got the whole dorm to myself.

You smile to the thought of being with Tremaine for the whole weekend.

T: I'll be there in twenty minutes.

Yu: Hurry, I want you to rip this shirt and skirt off of me.

You put your phone down as you go to the bathroom to freshen up. The whole time you think about how long you have been waiting to be with him since the beginning of the week. Now that you have the dorm to yourself, ain't anything stopping you two from being everywhere in the room. You walk out the bathroom and into your room, telling your friends not to bother you tonight.

Knock knock

You get up and open the door, seeing Tremaine stand in front of you.

Yu: Hey daddy.

He smiles as he walks in and close the door. He pulls you close and kiss your lips as you place your hands on his face. He push you against the wall, pinning your arms to it.

T: You're all mine tonight.

Yu: Take all of me.

He picks you up and sits you on the counter. He grabs your shirt and rips it off as you bite your lip. He kiss you and takes your bra off. You take his shirt off and he continues kissing down your chest, taking his time as you bite your lip. He go down to your skirt and start taking off your panties. You look into his eyes as he kiss down your thighs towards your pearl.

Yu: Don't tease me baby.

T: I got all night baby.

He breaths on you as you tilt your head back.

Yu: Please daddy.

He licks your lips before dipping in, terrorizing your pearl. You lick your lips as a moan slip through. You lean on your elbows as he go to work.

Yu: Yes baby keep doing that.

He grabs your thighs as he continues and you moan louder. His hands guides up to your boobs as he grabs them and you place your hands on his. He lifts up and kiss your lips.

Yu: Give it to me.

T: Say please.

Yu: Please daddy.

He smiles as he sits up and you help him undo his pants, looking into his eyes. He grabs a condom and put it on. You bite your lip as he gets between your legs. He slides in and you gasp in pleasure. You pull him close and kiss him as he grabs your thighs. You tilt your head back as he continues piping you down.

Yu: Oh yes daddy don't stop!

You move your hair out of your face as you close your eyes. You moan louder as his grip on your thighs get tighter. You lean back on your elbows as you look into his eyes. You bite your lip as he slows down. You get down off of the counter and lean against it, facing away from him. He slides back in as you move your hair to one side. You wrap your arm around his neck as he go fast.

Yu: Oh yes! Just like that baby.

He push you on the counter as he continues going in. You get closer to your climax as you moan louder.

T: Oh I'm about to come baby.

Yu: Me too daddy!

He quickens his pace as the both of you moan in pleasure. He pulls out and lifts you up. You kiss him and smile.

Yu: This is only just the beginning.

T: You know it baby.