Playboy

Tremaine gazes out of the room as he thinks about YN. The love they had was so strong, but he had to fuck it up.

J: Trey?

Juicy snaps her fingers as Trey gets back to earth.

T: I'm sorry baby.

The other girls has their glasses up as Trey lifts his and they clink. Trey sips from his glass and smile at the ladies in front of him. Lexi gets up and walks towards him.

L: Wanna go take a bath?

T: Yall go, I'll meet you in there.

Lexi kiss his cheek and the girls leave the dining room. Trey's smile slowly disappears as he walks into the bedroom. He looks at himself in the mirror as he imagines YN with him. Her touch that lifts his spirit immediately when he feels her. Her smile that is so contagious that the whole world can't help but do the same. Trey really wants to stop the bullshit, but he can't. He is so deep in it that he don't know how to get out. Trey snaps out of his thoughts and walks into the bathroom where the girls are. They smile as he enters the room as he puts on a smile.

T: Wassup ladies?

He takes off his robe and hops in the tub with them. He sits down as the girls crowd around him. One of the three girls, Amber, starts kissing on his neck as he bites his lip. She kiss up to his lips as she pecks them softly. He kiss her lips as he feels the other girls touching all over his body.

After The Bath

Trey and the girls are laying on the bed while Lexi is on top of him. She gives him a light back massage as Trey talks to the rest of the girls.

T: Oh really?

J: You want me to prove it again?

They both smirk at each other before giggling.

A: You ever thought about settlin down?

Amber ask with a serious tone. Trey slowly go back to YN; she just can't get out of his head or conversation. Even though he loves her, he has to move on just like she is. Trey quickly get back to Amber and answers her question.

T: Of course, but being in this life it gets so hard to commit.

Amber nods her head in agreement as she sips from her glass. Trey sips his glass as his face remain serious. He lays his head down as he continues letting Lexi massage his back. He close his eyes as flashbacks of him and YN come back, again.