Love and Miscommunication

This is a request from Ms_Willis! Enjoy sweetie!

KaTrina POV:

Trey and I just got into a very heated argument over the phone. He is now coming over because he wants to talk face to face. Hope this goes better than the other conversation.

NO POV

Trey walks in the door and is standing away from KaTrina. There's silence and tension in the room. She sighs before walking towards him and kisses him softly.

K: I can't stay mad at you. You just change my mood whenever I see your face.

T: I love you too much.

She kiss him again and this time passionately. He picks her up and takes her upstairs. He lays her down on the bed and takes off her shirt. He kiss down her neck, chest and stomach as she lick her lips. He takes off her shorts and panties as she bites her lip. He starts eating her out as she moans a little. He go deeper as she start moving around.

T: Relax baby.

K: You know I can't while you are doing this.

He go back up her body and kiss her softly. She wraps her arms around him as he slides inside her. She gasps to the sudden entrance as he go slow. She moans in his ear while he kiss her neck. He bites her neck and she smiles before biting her lip.

K: Faster baby.

He go faster as he grips her thighs. She pulls him closer and moan in his ear.

K: Oh yes Trey I'm about to come!

She climax quickly as he go slow, groaning loud and climaxing after her. He lays beside her and kiss her cheek. She lays on his chest and looks at him.

K: We can't keep fighting like this. We love each other too much to be doing this.

T: You're right. We just need to stop making assumptions and listen to each other.

K: I love you, Tremaine.

T: I love you too, Katrina.

He kiss her passionately as he bites her lip.

K: Are you asking for more?

T: You are my love. I want more and all of you.

K: You're such a kiss up, and I love that.

T: You better believe it.

They both smile as they kiss again.