Mrs. Neverson 2

Jaii's POV:

I woke up in my Hubby's embrace. My baby Tremaine. I smile as I think about last night. He wore me out!

I gently touch his face, as I imagine all the places it went on me last night. Morning sex would be amazing right now. I get on top of Trey and kiss his neck softly. He moans softly.

T: I see you want some more.

Me: After last night, I would be asking for a lot more.

He smiles and I kiss him. I feel his hands goes down to my ass, smacking it as I giggle. I get up and go towards the bathroom door. He looks at me in confusion.

Me: Come on.

He gets up and follows me in the bathroom. I turn the shower on and he close the door. He pulls me close and kiss my neck softly. He slowly takes my shirt off and turns me around. I take his boxers off and he takes my panties off. I get under the water as he follows. He pulls me close to him as I face away from him. He begin washing me as I moan softly.

Me: This feels good.

I say lustfully as he go slow around my weak areas and kiss my neck. I grab the loofah and squirt some soap on it. I start off with his neck and bite my lip as I continue down to his chest. He looks at me seductively.

T: You want round two?

Me: Yes please.

He push me on the wall and kiss me. He lift my leg up and slowly go inside me. I moan quietly as he continues kissing me. He go hard and fast as I get loud.

Me: Trey don't stop baby.

He go faster as I pull him closer. He kiss my neck as I moan in his ear. He turns me around to bend over and slams back in. I gasp to the sudden entrance.

Me: Oh yes daddy!

He pulls my hair with one hand as he holds my waist with the other. I moan louder as he smacks my ass again.

Me: I'm about to come!

T: Come with me Jaii.

He continues going deep inside me and I climax on him. He climax after and I fall to the floor.

T: I wore you out?

Me: Yes sir you did. I love when you do that.

He turns the water off and gets out. He puts a towel around him and picks me up. He put another towel around me and carry me back in the room.