Prove Them Wrong 3

This is the extended version of Prove Them Wrong! Hope you guys enjoy it because I'm going to be fairly detailed enough for you guys. Just hope it doesn't become private that only my followers can read it. Enjoy!

Trey kiss down your neck as you moan quietly. He pulls down your bra straps as he get lower towards your chest. You lift up so he can take it off and he throws it by the door. He stares at you.

Yu: What?

T: I'm just admiring how beautiful you are.

You smirk at him and bite your lip. He kiss you again, biting your lip. He kiss down to your chest and begin playing with your boobs. He didn't even pull his beast out and you are already getting an enormous amount of pleasure. You look at him as he continues kissing lower towards your red panties.

T: I love how you are wearing my favorite color.

Yu: I aim to please.

He smiles and slowly takes your panties off, but he stops.

T: I actually love you in these panties. I might let you keep them on.

Yu: If you rip them, you are getting me another one.

T: I don't mind as long as I see you in them.

You smile and he kiss you again as he holds your arms above your head. He grinds against you as you moan in the kiss.

T: How bad you want it baby?

Yu: Give it to me Trey.

He place his hand on your panties and start rubbing you through them. You moan loud enough for him to hear.

T: Answer my question.

He slips his cold hand in your panties and rub you faster while kissing your neck.

Yu: Oh please Trey give it to me.

He takes his hand out of your panties and pull them to the side. He pulls his beast out and put the condom on before going inside you. You bite your lip and moan loud.

Yu: Oh gosh.

T: You want it, now take it.

He continues getting deep inside you as you continue moaning loud.

Yu: You are so huge!

T: You are tight.

He pulls out a little bit and go back inside you.

Yu: I never had to deal with a guy this big.

T: You ain't with a guy, you with a man baby.

You smile as he continues going slow. He starts kissing on your neck again as you moan in his ear.

Yu: Go harder Trey.

He does what he is told and you get louder.

Yu: Oh yes papi keep doing that!

T: Damn girl.

He is stroking hard inside you as you enjoy the pleasure coming from him. He let go of your wrists as you place your hands on his face, kissing him. He grabs your thighs as you moan loud in the kiss.

Yu: Oh my gosh Trey!

T: Oh yeah baby, keep squeezing.

He bites on your neck and boobs, leaving enough hickeys. You close your eyes and lick your lips as Trey continues biting your neck.

Yu: Oh yes papi I'm about to come!

T: Come with me baby.

He starts grunting as you moan loud and both climax. He is still holding on to your thighs as you are still moaning.

Yu: Oh my God.

T: Did I prove them wrong?

Yu: I don't know, I think we should do another round to make sure.

T: Oh really?

He say as he gets up taking the condom off. You bite your lip at the sight of his beast still out.

Yu: Oh yeah, I need to be convinced that you proved it. I just have one question.

You get up fixing your panties.

T: What's that?

Yu: With or without panties?

T: Do you care about your panties as much as you care about me?

Yu: These were pretty expensive.

T: Don't worry baby, I'll buy you more after this.

He smacks your ass and bends you over the counter.

T: Papi is in control.

Yu: Papi can always take control.

He pulls your hair and play with your boobs again.

T: I hope you like it rough.

Yu: I wouldn't reject papi getting a little rough with me.

He pulls you closer to his face with his hand on your neck.

T: I wouldn't say papi will be a little rough with you.

Yu: Bring it on.

He smiles and kiss you as he smacks your ass again from behind.