French Girl 2

Previously on French Girl...

You are in London for a photoshoot with one of your good friend, Kelly. A guy walks in with his group and he do a little photoshoot. He stops and talks to you, but he didn't know you speak three different languages, one of them is English. You both set up a date and went separate ways.

K: Oooh, look at you! Tryna get some good dick tonight.

You both laugh as you look at the matte black short dress you are wearing.

Yu: Mon but est de lui faire faire le premier pas par la suite. (My goal is to get him to make the first move afterwards.)

K: Oh he will, if not take charge girl! Vous avez la confiance pour cela. (You got the confidence for it.)

Yu: Oh I didn't say I wouldn't start if he don't. That man gettin' some of this tonight whether or not he makes the first move.

K: You almost fuckin' scared me!

You both laugh and hear a knock on the hotel door.

K: Ok that's him. Have fun, you got condoms?

You roll your eyes.

Yu: Yes mother.

K: Ok go make me proud!

You shake your head and go to open the door. The beautiful chocolate man is standing in front of you as he wears a black button up with a matching tie and black pants.

T: Good evening beautiful.

Yu: Good evening handsome.

You both giggle as you close the door behind you.

Yu: So where are we going?

You ask as you wrap your arm around his.

T: There is this lounge downtown that I heard is really nice.

Yu: Mmm, can't wait.

He opens the door for you and closes it after you sit in the passenger's seat. He goes around to the driver's side and turns on the engine.

T: Anything you want to listen to?

Yu: Whatever you feel baby.

He smiles as he turns on some old school r&b. You two start talking as he drives to the lounge. He parks in a spot and opens the door for you. You wrap your arm back around his arm as you two walk in.

H: Welcome to The Pianist. Smoking or non-smoking?

The host greets.

T: Non-smoking.

H: Okay, follow me.

You two follow the host to a booth and sit down on opposite sides.

H: Your server will be here in a few moments.

Yu: Thank you.

He nods and walks away as your attention goes back to the man sitting in front of you.

Yu: Other than what everyone knows about you, tell me about yourself.

T: Getting straight to it huh?

Yu: Well I'm a straight to the point kind of girl.

He smirks as the server walks to your table.

S: Good evening, my name is Sarah and I will be serving you guys. Can we start with something to drink?

Yu: I'll just have water.

T: Same.

S: Okay, coming right up.