The Prelude+Come Over

Listen to both if you can as you read!

It's almost eleven on a Friday night and Trey is laying on the bed, thinking. He would glance at his phone to see what's going down but there is always nothing. He sighs as he thinks about everything dealing with his relationships. His mind automatically go to his most recent relationship with YN.

YN was the kind of girl who did not care about his fame at all; she was the one Trey wanted to be with, but of course his infidelity fucked it up. YN had everything Trey wanted in terms of her mind, body, and soul. She was his best friend and someone he can talk to whenever he wants to lean on someone. YN was wifey, but Trey had to mess up the relationship. He loved her, but couldn't get his mind out of the gutter. He remembers the last time he spoke to her before they broke up like it was yesterday. She was tried of him cheating and broke the whole thing off. He tried to convince her to stay with him, but she didn't want to get hurt again.

He decides to call her because he just want to see her face again. He don't want to see anyone else but her. He dials her number and wait for her to answer.

YN: Hello?

T: Hey YN.

YN raise her eyebrow as she continues talking.

YN: I'm surprised you are calling me this late Tremaine.

T: Listen, I want to talk to you.

YN: Do you realize what time it is?

T: Please YN, I want to see you.

She huffs and accepts.

YN: Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes.

T: Alright, bye.

He hangs up and puts his phone back on the dresser. He lays on the bed for a few more minutes as his phone rings. He checks it and see it was someone other than YN and turn his phone off. He hears the home phone ring and ignores it. He hears someone knocking on the door and gets up to get the door. YN stands in front of him with a tank top under a sweater with some shorts. She walks in as Trey leads her to his room. He lays back down as she sits in front of him.

YN: What you wanna talk about?

She ask with little excitement because she is tired.

T: I wanted to see you.

She wipes her eyes to stay awake.

YN: Tremaine, we couldn't do this tomorrow?

T: No, I wanted to see you now. All I wanted to talk to and see was you YN.

YN: Why?

She stops rubbing her eyes and brings her attention back to him.

T: I still love you girl. Even though we are not together, I still want to talk to you whenever I want to talk to someone.

He grabs her hand and pulls her to his chest.

YN: Tremaine quit!

She giggles as he smiles.

T: Cuddle with me.

YN: Excuse me?

T: I wanna cuddle.

YN: I thought we were talking?

T: We can do that while we cuddle.

YN: I swear you are a big baby.

T: Nothing wrong with that.

They lay down and start talking until they both fell asleep.