Missing Big Daddy

Shekinah&Trey

Kinah's POV:

It's been a while since me and Trey slept together. Because of his boys, he is always rejecting me when I give him clues to me wanting him. Tonight it's ending. I'm going to wear some underwear and tell him that I'm going to a lingerie party. He wants to spend time with his boys instead of making me unable to walk, then I'm going to my friend's house with my lingerie (even though we are not doing anything). I just came from the mall and about to take a shower.

T: Kinah baby, I'm about to go to the boys tonight.

S: Ok, I'm going to a party anyway.

She walks out in a black trench coat covering her underwear with her red bottom heels.

T: What the hell you got on?

S: My clothes.

He turns her around and opens the coat to see her in her black lace underwear.

T: You are seriously not walking out of here looking like that?

S: Yes I am.

T: You are not going anywhere looking like this.

S: It's a lingerie party Trey.

T: I don't care. You are not going to leave this house looking like that.

She covers her body again and turns around.

S: You don't run me, Trey! I thought you are going to your boys tonight?

She say as she fix her hair and put on her makeup. She rubs her lips together to let the lipstick stay on her lips. She turns around and walk downstairs with Trey behind her.

T: You seriously going to a party with underwear on?

S: Trey stop, ok?! I'm going to this damn party and you're not going to stop me!

She opens the door, but Trey slams it closed and turns her around.

T: I said you are not going anywhere.

S: Why not? You are leaving to your friends as always.

It get silent for a second.

T: I see what this is about. You miss big daddy.

S: You just figured it out? Trey I have been wanting you, but you always leave to hang with your boys whenever I try to get it. How would you feel if you wanted me, but I kept rejecting you and say I'm going to hang with the girls?

T: I always knew you wanted me. I just wanted to see how long you would stay calm before you go all out.

She hits him on the chest.

S: I hate you.

T: I love you.

S: I don't love you.

T: What you say?

S: You heard what I said. What you gonna do, punish me?

T: Keep it up and I will.

S: Yeah, ok.

She walks away and go upstairs to their room. Trey pulls her towards him.

T: Don't test me girl.

S: No, you don't test me.

She says and push him on the bed. She climbs on top of him after undoing her coat.