Detention

Today is not your day. You had to change three times before going to school, plus you were late, and now you have detention for something you didn't do. Here's what went down.

You walk in class right when the bell rings and the teacher, Mr. Neverson, looks at you.

N: You're late.

Yu: Come on, I walked in class at the bell.

N: The rules are to be in your seat by the bell.

You roll your eyes without him noticing.

N: Don't do it again. Go sit down.

You sigh and sit down in your seat. You take out your stuff and prepare for notes. The guy behind you, David, starts tapping your shoulder.

Yu: What David?

D: Can I borrow a pencil?

Yu: Get your own.

You pass him a pencil and turn around seeing Neverson looking at you.

N: Anything you like to share Ms. Brown?

You roll your eyes again and answer him.

Yu: David needed a pencil, so I gave him one. Anything else?

N: One more strike Ms. Brown.

You start thinking about going off, but it will only make it worse. You stay calm and continue listening to him. You finally give up and walk out of class. You really don't have the stability to deal with this man while you are having a bad day. You go to the restroom and breathe while looking at yourself in the mirror.

Now you have detention with Mr. Neverson. Great. You walk out of your last class and talk to your friend before heading over there. Your girl, Keisha, shakes her head.

K: Girl what the hell? Why did you walk out on Mister earlier?

Yu: He was making my day worse than what it already was.

K: Well, don't mess around with him. He is a jerk, but he fine as hell.

Yu: You are right about that.

You both giggle before leaving to go to Mr. Neverson's room. You knock on the door before walking in and sit in the front seat. Neverson is just laying back in his seat as you are getting angry all over again. You really don't want to stay, but if you skip, it would be double detention. It gets quiet in the halls before Neverson starts talking.

N: You are going to explain what happened today in class?

You roll your eyes before answering.

Yu: I couldn't take it anymore! You are too damn annoying! I didn't even do anything wrong and you were all on me in class.

N: Well every time I looked up, you were not paying attention. Plus you walked in late!

Yu: I told you I came in at the bell.

N: You know the rules in my class. I don't play games.

Yu: Look, I feel that what you did in class was unfair but I'm going to let it slide.

N: I didn't do anything wrong. You are the one that is not focusing in class.

Yu: Can I just be honest, Mister Neverson?

You stand up and walk to his desk.

Yu: I think you are really attractive. How old you say you are again?

N: This is not about me, Ms. Brown, this is about you.

Yu: Why can't you just answer the question?

N: Because I don't want to.

Yu: What if I told you that I actually have fantasies about you every night?

You walk around towards him as he looks at you.

N: I don't believe that is appropriate Ms. Brown.

Yu: Come on, you can't say you don't think about me. Do you want to know one of the fantasies I had?

N: Ms. Brown, this is beyond you.

He sits up, but you push him back down with your heel.

Yu: We were in this room, talking about whatever that wasn't important. When I walked over to your desk, you knew what I wanted and took over.

You bite your lip and smile.

Yu: By the way you acted today, you must wanted me to be pissed off didn't you?

You start facing him while he tries to stay professional.

Yu: How about this? You show me what you would do to me if I wasn't a student. It can be just like my fantasy.

You bite your lip as you slowly start unbuttoning your shirt. Neverson stays sitting down and you smile.

Yu: Come on, Mr. Neverson. You know you want to do all kinds of kinky stuff to me.

You get off the table and sit on top of him.

Yu: Let me show you some of the things I want to do to you.

You start nibbling on his ear as he stays still.

Yu: You know you want to touch Mr. Neverson. No one is in here to catch us.

You kiss his jawline as you get close to his lips.

Yu: Show me who's boss Mister.

You kiss him and he returns it. You place your hands on his shoulders as he place his on your ass. You smile before pulling away.

Yu: I'm a very bad student. Punish me Mr. Neverson.

He bites his lip and pulls your hair hard.

Part 2?