Rough Weekend

You get to spend the weekend with the sexy Trey Songz. You and Trey got a joined suite for the weekend. You want to go for a swim so you put on your white shorts ontop of your matching swimsuit.

You walk out of your room and into the kitchen to get something to eat. Trey walks out of his room and see you.

T: Damn girl, where are you going?

You turn around to look at him.

Yu: Boy calm down. I'm eating something and after I rest for a bit, I'm going for a swim.

T: You ain't going for a swim before me.

You know what he means by "before me" and turn back around so he won't see you blushing.

Yu: You can't handle this.

T: Oh really?

Yu: Not alot of guys can.

T: Well I'm not a guy, I'm a man and can handle any woman baby.

You bite your lip after hearing his comment.

T: I can tell you like it rough.

Yu: How can you?

T: You said not alot can handle you. It either means you be rough to them-

He walks towards you.

T: -or they try to be rough with you, but they don't leave you satisfied.

He gets behind you.

T: I know you would let them niggas pull this long ass hair you got.

He pulls it gently as you close your eyes and move your hands behind you.

T: You also moving your hands behind you, meaning you like to be restrained.

He pulls you towards him as you try to hide the fact that you are getting aroused.

T: I'm going to show you that I'm the one and only man that can handle you.

He smacks your ass and walks you towards his room still holding your arms. He close the door and turns you around. He pulls your hair while kissing you. You can't hold it in any longer and pull him close to you. He push you towards the door. He quickly takes off your shorts and two piece. He smacks your ass again as you bite your lip. He slides inside you as you moan softly.

Yu: Yes Trey.

He go fast as he is pulling your hair.
Your hands are on the door as you moan louder. He go harder and deeper as you are enjoying every minute of it. He turns you around and picks you up. You wrap your legs around him as he slides back in. You wrap your arms around him and he raise them above your head, kissing your neck. You moan louder as he go deeper.

Yu: Oh yes Trey!

He grabs your wrist tighter as you both are about to come.

Yu: Don't stop Tremaine!

T: Oh damn.

You scream his name as you climax. Trey starts grunting and busts inside you. He kiss you and lay you on the bed.

T: Can I handle you right?

Yu: Definitely can and will!

You both smile and you bite your lip.

T: I'm going to take a shower.

Yu: I think that will be unnecessary. Not before round two.

He smiles and pulls your legs as he get in between them.

T: One condition: You call me daddy when I'm beating this up.

Yu: Yes daddy.

He kiss you as he place your arms above your head.