You Belong To Me

You are just getting off of work and packing your things up when your phone rings. You smile before answering it.

Yu: Yes Tremaine?

T: When are you coming home to see daddy?

You giggle as you go down the elevator.

Yu: I'm just getting off of work, I'm sure you can wait a few more minutes.

T: Just so you know, when you walk in the house, it's going down.

You get in your car and Bluetooth your phone.

Yu: I can't wait.

T: You going to be off tomorrow?

Yu: Yes I am.

T: Yeah, you need time to get feeling back in your body after I'm done with you.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson! Get off of my phone.

He giggles before answering back.

T: Alright baby, I'm just letting you know what's in store for you tonight.

Yu: Bye.

You hang up and continue driving.

At The House

You close the door and put your things down.

Yu: Trey baby, where you at?

You go upstairs to your room and take your jacket off.

Yu: Baby?

He comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggle and turn around facing him.

Yu: I'm here, so what now?

He smiles and pulls you into a kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck, but he put them back down. He unbuttons your shirt as he kiss down your neck and you tilt your head back in pleasure. He quickly takes your shirt off and lays you on the bed. You pull him on top of you as he grabs your waist. You bite his lip and pull down his shorts. He start kissing down your body, but you pull him back up.

Yu: Just give it to me.

T: You really can't wait.

Yu: I wasn't kidding when I said it earlier.

He smiles before going inside of you. You close your eyes as a moan slip through your lips. He go deep as you moan louder.

Yu: Oh yes, don't stop.

He kiss you as he continues and grabbing your waist tighter. You start grabbing the sheets and arching your back. He slows down and pulls out. You push him on the bed and climb on top of him. He slides back inside as you start riding him. He grabs your waist again as you place your hands on his chest.

T: Yeah baby just like that.

Yu: Oh yes!

You continue riding him slow as you move your hair out of the way. He sits up and kiss your neck as your arms go around his neck.

Yu: Oh my gosh.

T: Just keep doing what you doing baby.

You kiss his lips as he runs his fingers up and down your back. He bites your bottom lip as you smile. He pulls your hair gently as you continue riding him.

Yu: Oh my gosh I'm about to come.

T: Come with me baby.

You moan louder as you climax with him. He kiss down your chest as your body shake to his every kiss. He lays you down and kiss back up to your lips.

T: We ain't done yet baby.

Yu: We got all night right? I have a task to do tomorrow.

You both giggle and kiss each other.