Can't Touch Daddy This Time

This imagine is dedicated to @pb9799 ENJOY!

T: So you not going to let me hit?

P: Nope.

Pilar say popping the P. She wants to tease Trey because every time they have sex, he tease her. She gets up when he pulls her on his lap.

T: You know you want daddy.

He say as he moves her hair away from her neck.

P: Not as much as you want this nookie.

She kiss him and gets up.

T: Why are you doing this?

P: Doing what?

She smiles as she walks away from him.

Thirty Minutes Later

She walks out the bathroom from taking a shower. Trey notices that she is wearing underwear he like to see her in. She is drying her hair with a towel until Trey gets up and grab the towel away from her.

P: What the hell Trey?

She looks at him upset and he roughly pulls her hair.

T: Shut the hell up. You have been teasing me enough and now it's your turn.

He spanks her hard and she shrieks.

T: Take it Pilar.

He spanks her hard again and grabs her arms, putting them behind her. He walks her to the bed and turns her around. He lifts her head to look at him.

T: I always win.

He smiles before kissing her and she gives in. She tries to wrap her arms around his neck but he pulls them back behind her back.

T: No touching this time.

He lays her down putting her arms above her head.

T: You going to try and touch me. Hold on.

She pulls him close to her.

P: I'm going to touch you whether you like it or not. You are not teasing me tonight.

T: Oh really?

He kiss her neck as she moans softly. He massages her boobs while whispering in her ear.

T: I don't see you stopping me.

She finds a way to unzip his pants and start massaging his dick.

T: I see you trying to play. I'm for sure going to tease your ass.

He takes her bra off and pins her arms above her head, tying her wrists to the headboard.

P: What the hell Tremaine?

T: I told you I'm going to tease the hell out of you.

He starts sucking her boobs and massaging them as she bites her lip.

T: Don't try to hold it in either. You must want daddy to dominate this.

He kiss down her stomach reaching her panties.

P: It's not fair, you tied me up.

T: You got to do whatever you can to take all the power baby.

He takes her panties off and spreads her legs.

T: I know I got all of yours.

He eats her out as she closes her eyes still biting her lip. He moves his tongue fast as she is arching her back trying to stay quiet. She starts grabbing the headboard as he is terrorizing her. She can't take it anymore and moans loud as she climax in his mouth. He kiss back up her body.

T: I see you gave up.

P: Shut the hell up.

T: Just what I want to hear.

He turns her around and spanks her again. She smiles this time and he slides inside. She moans loud as he is hitting her from the back and pulling her hair. He go harder inside her as she moans louder.

P: Yes Trey!

T: What is that?

He go towards her still going fast and hard.

P: Yes daddy don't stop!

T: That's right.

He continues going faster inside her as she grabs the headboard tighter. He slows down and turns her back around. He go back inside as she close her eyes. She moans louder as he watch her get closer to her orgasm.

T: Damn girl.

P:  Keep doing that daddy!

He place her legs on his shoulders and continues going faster. She starts screaming when Trey kiss her.

T: Shush don't be too loud baby, don't want to disturb the neighbors.

He continues kissing her while going fast inside her. She moans between kisses while grabbing the headboard tighter.

P: Oh baby I'm about to come.

T: Go ahead baby.

He strokes harder inside her and she climax hard on him.

T: Oh damn baby.

He busts inside her as he lay his head on her chest.

P: You are right about that. Since when you can get rough on me? Why have you never did it before?

T: You like when daddy get rough on you?

P: I actually do.

He smiles as he continues kissing her, putting her legs down. He unties her wrists and she touch his face as she continues kissing him. He grabs her thighs as he is still inside her.

P: You want round two?

T: Hell yeah.

P: May I touch my daddy again?

They both smile.

T: Yes you may.