Surprise Performance

Tonight, Trey is going to perform at a club in LA and of course you are going. You decide, with the help of the dancers and crew, to surprise him during one of his songs. You two haven't seen each other since earlier this year and even then did you guys spend enough time together. He knows you can dance, so it will be perfect.

You walk in the dance studio where you are meeting the girls. You put your things down before talking to them.

Yu: Hey ladies. Thanks again for working with me to do this.

One of the girls, Kayla, speaks.

K: It's fine boo. We know it's been too long since you two been together.

Another dancer, Vanessa, talks.

V: Yeah, he always talks about you so why wouldn't we help.

You all giggle and get ready to practice.

A Few Hours Later

You finish practice and the girls start leaving.

Yu: Thank you all again. See you tomorrow night!

They wave bye and leave the studio. Your phone rings and you answer it with a smile.

Yu: Hey baby.

T: Wassup?

Yu: Nothing, just getting off of work. What about you?

T: Oh nothing, just bored out of my mind.

Yu: Aww, my baby miss me.

T: Yes I do, and I know you miss me too.

Yu: Of course, are you ready for tomorrow night?

T: Oh yeah, I been ready baby.

You giggle as you grab your things and walking out of the door.

Yu: I can't wait to see you.

T: I wish you were here.

Yu: I know baby me too. We will meet before the year is up.

T: You damn right. I can't deal being away from you for almost a year, it's way too long.

Yu: You are right about that. Well I'm about to go take a shower and go to sleep. I love you baby.

T: I love you too. Bye.

Yu: Bye.

You hang up and smile.

"Oh he has no idea."

Next Night

You are just getting ready for the performance and you get nervous. You look at yourself in the mirror before walking out to meet with the girls. You pray as you get closer to the stage.

Yu: Hey girls. I just want to say that we will kill it tonight like always. I know I keep saying this, but thanks again and I love you all.

They all hug you as you giggle before they go on stage. You see Trey out there and smile.

T: How yall doin tonight LA?

You hear the crowd as you take a deep breath. Slow Motion start playing as you smile again. Bully stands next to you and you raise your eyebrow.

B: You ready?

Yu: Oh yeah.

B: It's nice seeing you again Lil.

Yu: Nice seeing you too Bully.

You two hug as the girls exit the stage.

B: Go do your thing.

You exhale and walk onstage as Trey sing his bridge. When he sings the chorus, you run your hand down his chest as you turn in front of him. You continue doing your dance as he sings. He finish the song as you turn around, looking at him. He smiles and hugs you as you giggle. He kiss your cheek before spinning you around.

T: Everybody, my girl came and surprised me.

You wave as he kiss your cheek. He whispers in your ear.

T: Wait for me in the back.

You smile and walk offstage. The girls scream as you giggle.

B: I guess it's going down afterwards.

You laugh and go backstage.