One More Time

You just finished having sex with Trey. The problem is that he already has a girlfriend, but he been with you also because you got that good good. You both know it's wrong, but y'all can't resist each other. It's like a drug both of you can't get enough off.

He gets up and put his pants back on as you still try to catch your breath. You get up and put your underwear back on.

Yu: You know I don't like when you leave me.

T: I know, I don't want to leave either. But you know the deal.

Yu: If you with me, why are you still trying to keep your other relationship alive? Obviously, she is not satisfying her man.

You say as you stand up, looking at him.

T: Listen, I know you are upset, but I still care for her. She loves me like no other girl I knew. I can't let her go.

Yu: Why are we still doing this if you care for her then?

Trey exhales as he walks towards you.

T: Not that I don't care about you. It's just that I can't stay away from you.

Yu: You just care about my body, but I don't care about that.

He kiss your lips as you pull him closer to you and he wraps his arms around you.

Yu: I want you to stay with me tonight.

T: You know I can't stay baby.

You bite his bottom lip and look at him.

Yu: Just one more time before you leave.

He looks at you as though you are making him do something he can't do.

T: Why are you doing that? Stop.

He say in a sexy voice as you kiss him again.

Yu: Please daddy?

You kiss his neck as you start to feel his hands pull you close. He backs into the wall and you kiss him again. He turns you around and pins you to the wall as you continue kissing him.

T: Keep your arms up.

You nod your head and he kiss down your body. You look at him getting closer to your pearl as you bite your lip. He kiss back up your body as he grabs your arms and put them around his neck.

T: Keep them there. Understand?

Yu: Yes sir.

He slides in you slowly as you bite your lip harder. He grabs your thighs as you moan in his ear.

Yu: Keep going baby.

He kiss your neck as you tighten your grip around your wrists. You pull him closer to you as you tilt your head back.

T: Oh damn.

Yu: Yeah, just like that Trey.

He kiss you as you moan in it. He raise your leg up and place it on his shoulder. He continues going fast and deep inside you while you arch your back a little bit.

Yu: Yes daddy!

He pulls out and turns you around, smacking your ass. He slides back in and continues doing deep strokes. He grabs on your shoulders as you close your eyes, enjoying this last thing you are getting before he leaves.

Yu: Oh , I'm about to come!

T: Come for daddy baby.

He says as he continues terrorizing you. You scream loud and climax on him.

T: Oh damn!

He pulls out and you get on your knees with your mouth open. He bust and you swallow it. You smile as you both catch your breath.

T: Is that enough?

Yu: For tonight.

He smiles as he stands up and fix himself. You look at him getting dressed and put a shirt on. You stand up as he walks out the room. 

T: I'll text you later baby.

Yu: Promise?

T: Always.

He kiss you as you touch his face and he pulls your hair. He bites your bottom lip before letting go.

T: Bye baby.

Yu: Bye.

He leaves and you sit by the door.

Yu: Why am I doing this?

You put your face in your hands as you get yourself together before going to sleep.