Paranoia

You are walking in the house from your girl's house when you see Trey sitting on the couch.

Yu: Hey baby.

You kiss his cheek as he don't respond back. You put your stuff down and change clothes in your room. You walk back in the living room and still see Trey sitting there in silence.

Yu: Trey, are you ok?

He looks at you as you sit next to him.

T: Where have you been?

Yu: What do you mean?

T: You have been coming home at a later time than usual. Wassup with you?

Yu: Nothing.

T: Don't lie to me.

Yu: What's your problem? I said nothing.

You stand up and walk in the kitchen as Trey follow you.

T: Are you fooling around with someone else?

You turn around and look at him crazy.

Yu: Are you serious Tremaine? Why the hell would I cheat on you?

T: You're keeping something from me and I'm not stupid. Who are you talking to so much that you come home later?

Yu: Okay, you really need to chill the hell out. I would never cheat on you, so get that out of your head.

You start walking out as he pulls you back.

T: Stop hiding shit from me!

Yu: You better get your damn hands off of me.

T: Tell me what you're doing.

Yu: Alright, damn! I have been talking with Jen! That's why I'm home later!

You yell as you get out of his embrace, upset.

Yu: I'm pregnant, Tremaine. I didn't know how to tell you, so I have been talking to her about it. I would never cheat on you; I love you.

You start tearing up as you walk upstairs to your room. You lock the door and lay on the bed. You wipe away your tears as you hear Trey knocking on the door.

T: Can we please talk?

Yu: Leave me alone Trey.

You get out of bed and walk in the closet. You grab a small box and open it, seeing the pregnancy test. You start crying again as you continue hearing Trey from the other side of the door.

T: Baby please!

You place the small box back where it was and walk to the door. You open it and see him looking at you. He walks in as you step back to keep your distance.

T: Baby I'm sorry. I have been very paranoid lately.

Yu: You think?

T: I know you love me as much as I love you. I just don't know what has gotten into me.

Yu: You know I don't believe in infidelity, so why would I do it?

T: I hate that I even thought you was cheating on me. I'm really sorry.

Yu: I'm sorry too. I should have told you when I found out myself. I was scared that you wouldn't want to have a baby so early in our lives.

T: Of course I want to have a baby with you. Don't get me wrong, I rather have a kid with you than the other girls I been with. And after the pregnancy, I can be confident in saying that I caused that body to get thicker.

You smile and roll your eyes as he pulls you in a hug.

T: I love you baby.

Yu: I love you too Tremaine.

He kiss your lips softly as you pull him closer. He breaks away and smile.

T: What do you think it will be?

Yu: I don't know, maybe a girl.

T: I sure want a girl.

You smile as he rubs your stomach.

T: Here goes the slow nine months.

Yu: You're right about that.