Valentine's Day Lovin

You and Tremaine have been together for quite some time, like almost four years. The relationship been good besides his long distance work trips. It is valentine's day and you really want to do something special for him since he is coming home for the couple weeks. You really love him and willing to do anything for him.

You light the candles around the house as the fragrance spreads throughout. You put the food you cooked in two dishes and place them on the table beside the champagne. You have on your black underwear under your favorite shirt of his. The face was natural except the lips which had to be bold. You hear the door and walk beside it. Tremaine walks in with his bags and you hug him tight. He giggles as he put his bags down and hugs you back.

T: I see you missed me.

Yu: I always miss you baby.

T: I miss you too.

He kiss your lips before noticing the scenery.

T: You did all of this?

Yu: I had to do something to celebrate Valentine's day with my baby.

You grab his hand and lead him to the dining room.

T: I see you made my favorite.

Yu: Only for you.

T: Oh I almost forgot.

He go back towards the front door and walks back in the dining room with a bouquet of flowers.

Yu: Baby they are beautiful, thank you.

You kiss him before going to put them in water. You sit back down in your seat and begin eating with him.

A Bit After Eating

T: Oh that was delicious as always.

Yu: Thank you baby. Now it is time for you to open your gift.

Tremaine raises his eyebrow and smirks.

T: I wouldn't think you would give me something.

You stand up and grab his hand.

Yu: Do you want to open it here?

T: It depends, what is my gift?

You smirk before answering.

Yu: You're looking at it.

Tremaine looks you up and down before biting his lip.

T: You sure you want to do this?

Yu: More than anything.

He moves closer to you and kiss your lips as you kiss back. He picks you up and place you on the table before kissing down your neck. You moan slightly as you take his shirt off and he do the same to you.

T: You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment.

Yu: I trust you.

He lays you back on the table as he kiss down your body.

Yu: Make tonight last.

T: I will baby.

He say before getting to your panties.