Self-Insecurity

You and Trey been together for a couple years and you both have a baby girl together. Everything was going well, except your body. Since you had the baby, you started gaining weight a bit. Trey been noticing you down since the baby and he tells you that everything is fine. You are just too insecure about your body.

You wake up and don't feel Trey on the other side of the bed. He walks in as you sit up.

T: Morning sleepy head.

He kiss you as you smile.

Yu: What time is it?

T: Almost noon.

Yu: Wow, what did I do last night?

You both giggle as he sit down next to you.

T: We are having alone time tonight.

Yu: What about June?

T: Brittney is going to babysit her.

Yu: What are we going to do?

T: We are going to boost your confidence back up.

You sigh as you get out of bed.

T: Baby I know you have not been happy since June was born. I notice how you look at yourself in the mirror.

He grabs your hands and look into your eyes.

T: I want you to feel confident again and know that I love you regardless of your outer appearance.

You see the sincerity in his eyes and sigh.

Yu: Ok fine.

Couple Hours Later

June is with Brittney and Trey just walk in the house. He comes upstairs and you are in your shorts and T-shirt.

T: Hey, I'm back.

He turns you around and gets ontop of you. You smile as he looks at you for a minute.

T: Stand up.

He gets up and you stand up. He slowly takes off your shirt as he looks at you. He walks behind you and covers your eyes with a blindfold. You shake because you don't like being blindfolded.

T: Relax baby.

He moves your hair to the side and kiss your neck softly. You exhale as he moves his hands around your boobs. He massages them and you bite your lip softly. He kiss up your neck to your face and kiss you. You place your hand on his face as he turns you around. You wrap your arms around his neck and he undoes the blindfold.

T: Just look at you. You're so beautiful.

You turn back around and look at yourself for a few seconds. You bite your lip as you turn back to him and he kiss you again. He picks you up and lays you on the bed. He kiss down your stomach and you bite your lip harder. You hear your phone ring and stop.

Yu: Must be Brittney.

You get your phone and answer it.

Yu: Hello? Ok, I'm on my way.

You hang up and look at Trey.

Yu: She has an emergency, so we have to get June.

T: I'll go get her.

He gets up and fix himself.

Yu: We can finish when you get back.

He looks at you as you smile. He kiss you and left. You smile and walk to the mirror, looking in the mirror.

Yu: You are beautiful girl, and don't you forget it.