The Sheets...Still

A Year and a Half Ago

YN walks out of the shower and quickly put her red and black, lace underwear set. She grabs her Victoria Secret body lotion and rubs it on her body. She walks out the bathroom with her hair in a bun and go to the shirt drawer. Tremaine walks in the room, seeing YN half-naked, and walks behind her with his arms around her waist.

T: Wassup baby?

YN: Nothin, just took a shower.

T: Well I ain't bouta beat around the bush. You lookin delicious right now.

He say before kissing her neck softly while she bite her lip.

YN: Trey I just took a shower.

T: So what?

He unhooks YN's bra as it falls on the floor.

T: You can always take another one...that is if you can walk to the bathroom.

He rubs up and down her thighs as she licks her lips.

T: Daddy's in the mood for some lovin.

YN turns around and kiss his lips as she feels Trey's hands on her boobs. She push him towards the bed until he lays down on it. She climbs on top and continues kissing Trey as she grinds on him. He feels on her booty and start kissing down to her chest. She sits up and starts pulling out his dick. She bites her lip as the couple stares at each other.

T: I see you can't wait.

YN: You are not the only one who was wanting something tonight.

He smirks as YN takes her panties off and hops back on top. His dick slides inside her as YN tilts her head back. Their body temperatures change as soon as he went inside her.

YN: Oh my gosh Tremaine.

She slurs as she slowly rides him. Trey's hands stay on her hips as he looks up at her. YN bites her lip as her eyes stay on him.

T: Yeah baby keep riding like that.

He bites his lip as he feels her cold hands touch his chest. The passionate moment between the couple is something both of them have been wanting. Not just sex, but love making was what they want. YN starts riding faster as the bed start lightly beating on the wall. They both tilt their head back in pleasure as she continues riding faster.

T: Oh fuck YN.

As he gets closer to his climax, YN continues pleasuring him while trying to hold in her climax. She wants to come with him. Trey's grip on her hips get tighter as the headboard beat hard against the wall. She then slows down as Trey immediately flips her on her back.

YN: Oh you wanna take control again?

T: You know Daddy gotta take control in this.

She kiss him as he slides back in. He strokes deep and slow inside her as her hands touch his face. He starts kissing her neck as she moans in his ear.

YN: Oh yes daddy, shit.

Her hands go from his neck to his back as she bites her lip harder. Trey starts biting on her neck as her moans get louder and his strokes harder inside of her. YN tilts her head back in pure pleasure as her nails start to dig into his skin.

T: Scratch me up baby.

He whispers in her ear as it triggers her high a little bit. She starts shaking uncontrollably as he starts to hit her g-spot.

YN: Oh my gosh I'm about to come!

She scratches his back as he continues hitting her spot. YN's moans get louder as Trey get closer to his climax.

YN: Oh fuck I'm coming!

T: Come with me.

They both climax as moans fill the room. Trey lays next to her as they both calm down a little.

T: I love you.

YN: I love you too.