Not Here Again!

Today you and Trey are going to a party at his mom's place and you're super excited.

You are in the closet, trying to find something to wear. Trey walks in on you.

T: Are you still nervous?

Yu: Not as much as when I met your mom. I'm trying to find the right one today.

T: If it was up to me, I would say what you got on now.

You look at yourself with your pink underwear on. You look at him with a poker face.

Yu: You are such a freak.

T: I'm not the only one here.

He smacks your ass as you gasp.

Yu: Get out of here so I can get dressed!

T: Why? I love seeing you get dressed.

Yu: You are going to distract me.

He smiles and walk out. You turn back to the clothes in front of you. You decide to wear a black tube top with matching skirt and black Louis Vuitton heels with red bottoms. You put a leather jacket over your top and curl your hair. You walk in the living room and Trey stands up.

T: You look beautiful as always.

Yu: You never look bad yourself.

You both head to Ms. April's house. You knock on the door and her face lights up.

MA: YN nice to see you again.

Yu: Nice to see you too momma April.

You two hug and she do the same to Trey. You both walk in and see Forrest.

Yu: Forrest!

You run and hug him.

F: Oh man! YN! It's been a while.

Yu: I know! I missed you!

F: I missed you too.

You let go of him and Trey stands beside you.

T: How's it going bro?

F: Going great man.

They hug and you just smile. Brother Love.

Half An Hour Later

You all are outside by the pool, just catching up. It's not a huge party but enough to socialize. You are talking with Ms. April when Trey walks towards you.

T: Would you mind if I steal my lady from you?

MA: You are Mr. Steal Your Girl.

You giggle as you stand up.

MA: I'm going to talk to other people.

Trey grabs your hand as you excuse yourself. You follow Trey in the house and he suddenly picks you up.

Yu: Trey what the hell? Put me down!

He carries you upstairs to a guest room and close the door. He put you down as you look at him.

Yu: What do you need me for?

He pulls you close and starts kissing your neck.

Yu: Oh no, not again! I'm not doing this again.

T: Come on, I'm in heat baby.

Yu: Why don't you just wait until we get home?

T: I can't wait on you, and I know you don't want me to.

He pulls you close to him again and continues kissing your neck.

Yu: Trey- we can't do this again. What if we get caught this time?

T: They are outside. They won't here us.

Yu: Why do you get horny every time we see your mom?

T: Because you always look sexy when we meet her.

Yu: How?

T: This short skirt you got on.

He spanks your ass after saying that. You bite your lip as you look in his eyes.

T: This shirt is showing your boobs.

He massage them through your shirt and you sigh slowly.

T: Don't say you don't like this.

Yu: Don't make it quick this time.

He kiss you as you place your hands on his face. You take his jacket off as he do the same for you. He walks until you fell on the bed. He gets on top of you and kiss your neck softly. You moan softly and he starts rubbing you through your panties. You bite your lip.

Yu: Don't tease me baby.

He go to your panty line and pulls your panties off. He spreads your legs and starts kissing down your stomach. He starts with your boobs, pulling down your shirt to reveal them. He kiss down your tummy to your skirt. He gets in between your legs and start eating you out. You exhale, taking all his tongue skills, as he swirls around your pearl. He nibbles on it as you moan loud. You feel vibrations, indicating that he was giggling.

Yu: Baby don't stop!

He go faster as you get weaker in the knees. He kiss back up your body as he pins your arms above your head. He unzips his pants and slides inside you slowly. You bite your lip as he strokes inside you. He notice you and kiss you, biting your bottom lip.

T: Damn baby.

Yu: Oh yes baby.

He go hard but slow as you just enjoy every stroke.

T: You want me to go faster baby?

Yu: Yes daddy please.

He smiles as he go faster inside you. You moan louder as you get close to climaxing.

Yu: Oh don't stop!

You grab his hands that are holding your wrists. He stops and turns you over. He pulls your hair and kiss you while you are bending over. He slams back into you as you shriek to the sudden entrance. He continues pulling your hair as you grab the sheets.

T: You like that?

Yu: Yes papi!

He let your hair go as you bite your lip, gripping the sheets tighter.

Yu: Oh I'm about to come.

He strokes harder into you as you scream and climax hard on him.

T: Damn baby!

He climax inside you as you bite your lip. You turn around and pull him on top of you. He kiss you.

T: Damn I'm glad I didn't wait.

Yu: I'm glad you didn't wait either.

T: I knew that skirt will make this better.

Yu: It won't be the last time.

He smiles.

T: You call me papi  now?

You look at him.

T: I like that. Keep calling me that.

Yu: Ok papi.

You both giggle and kiss again.