Lies and Infidelity

Alia's POV:
It's been three weeks Trey been acting weird. I thought it was stress at first, but it's consistent. I'm not stupid; I know he's cheating on me. Why is he doing this? What did I do to make him do this to me? I know for sure because I have proof with these repeated numbers. It's time to confront what he has done.

She hears Trey walk in and it's midnight. She waits by the bedroom door.

T: Hey baby.

He tries to kiss her but she backs away with a mean mug.

T: What's wrong now?

A: You, that's what's wrong. Who the hell are you calling late at night Trey?

T: No one.

A: Don't lie to me Tremaine. Who the hell have you been calling this late?!

He sighs and it gets silent.

T: This girl.

She looks at him with some sadness.

A: Have you ever did things with this girl?

He looks at her as she gets angry again.

A: Tremaine, answer me.

T: Yes.

She looks down in embarrassment and disappointment.

T: I didn't expect it to go as long as it did.

A: After all the chances I gave you, you are still the same person.

T: Baby I'm so sorry. She is nothing.

She slaps him as she looks down at him.

A: Don't call me baby! I would never do this to you. I am always faithful to you and all you do is the opposite to me!

T: Alia, I promise I won't do it again.

A: No! You said that so many times! I'm sick of your lies and your infidelity.

She packs her bags and walk to the front door.

T: Baby, don't do this. I love you.

A: Should have thought about that before you started sleeping with that whore.

He pulls her close and kiss her passionately. She goes along with it as he lays her on the floor. He kiss her neck softly as a moan escape her lips. He takes off her shirt and kiss down her stomach as she bites her lip. He takes her shorts off and looks up at her.

T: I'm sorry Alia.

He put her panties to the side and start eating her out. She moves her hair out of her face and close her eyes.

A: I hate you Trey.

He goes deeper as she grabs his head. He sits up and takes her panties off as he takes off his shirt. He goes back down as she takes her bra off. He grabs her thighs as she bites her lip.

A: Oh my gosh!

He kiss back to her and she place her hands on his face. He slides inside her and she gasp loud. He kiss her neck as she bites her lip tighter. He goes deep inside as she starts moaning his name.

A: Keep going Trey.

He keeps going as she gets close. He feels her getting tighter.

A: Oh, I'm about to come.

T: Come for me baby.

He goes faster and she climax quickly.

T: Oh damn.

A: I hate you Tremaine Neverson.

T: You love me though.