I Want You

Trey is at the studio, as always, and you are at home, bored as hell. You decide to go over to the studio and surprise him.

You change to your black crop top and black skinny jeans over your red underwear set. You put on your black heels and fix your hair. You put on your makeup and head over to the studio. You park your Mercedes-Benz next to Chris' Rolls-Royce. Trey got a ride from Chris, gladly he did so you can take him back home. You check yourself one last time before getting out the car. You walk inside the studio and look for Trey and Chris. You open the door and Chris see you.

C: Wassup girl?

Trey looks your way and smiles.

Yu: Hey Chris. Hey baby.

You say and kiss his cheek.

T: What are you doing here?

Yu: I was bored so I decided to surprise you.

You hug Chris then sit on Trey's lap.

T: I'm shocked you came.

Yu: I want to be with you. You are always in here.

He kiss you and Chris look at you two.

C: We can finish this another time.

Yu: No don't let me interrupt.

T: We just have a small part left. We might as well finish it tonight.

C: Alright.

He go in the booth and put the headphones on his head. Trey starts playing the song and Chris starts singing. Trey pulls you towards him and kiss your shoulder.

T: You must want something coming over here.

He say while still listening to Chris.

Yu: I just want to hang out with you and see what you are working with.

T: Do that one more time.

He tell Chris and rewind the music before playing it again.

T: Dressing like this, you want something else.

Yu: Trey if I wanted some, I would have walked in here with a trench coat on.

T: You can wear a damn onsie and would want some of daddy.

Yu: True.

He giggles at you and stops the music.

T: That's good.

C: Alright, let me hear.

He walks out the booth and Trey plays it with Chris' voice.

C: Damn, we going to tear this up.

He said giving Trey dap.

T: Yeah man.

C: Alright, I'll catch y'all later. Bye YN.

Yu: Bye Chris.

He hugs you again and leaves. Trey stands up and wrap his arms around your waist.

T: Now that he is gone, tell me the real reason you are here.

You smirk and turn around looking at him.

Yu: I can't hang out with my man?

T: Chris is not here, so stop playing.

You smile and bite your lip.

Yu: Of course I want some of daddy.

He smiles and walks you to the door. He slowly pins you to the door and kiss you as you wrap your arms around his neck. He lifts your arms up and take your top off.

T: I see you are wearing the underwear that I like. You must really want me baby.

You bite your lip and he start kissing down your chest. You moan quietly as he undo your jeans button. He pulls them down and off as you look at him. He kiss up your legs and thighs as you lick your lips. He comes back up, looking in your eyes with lust as you return the look. You take his shirt off and bite your lip as you rub your hands down his chest. He kiss you and pick up your left leg.

An Hour Later

You hold Trey as you both are breathing heavily. You are still moaning a little as he kiss your neck.

Yu: This is so worth it.

T: Yes it is.

He let you go and you both fix yourselves.

Yu: You drive. My legs aren't really stable right now.

T: Damn, I like when I numb them legs.

Yu: Shut up!

He giggles as he picks you up and carries you out the studio.