Stress Day Rejuvenated

Madison&Trey

Madison's POV:

Today was a horrible day for me. Work was too stressful, my car wouldn't start so I had to use Trey's car, and I almost had to fight some chick because she was all up in my mix, thinking I was trying to take her job.

I walk in the house and go straight upstairs to my bedroom.

T: Hey baby.

Me: Oh hey Trey. I didn't see you.

T: I can tell. What's wrong?

He sits next to me and pulls me towards him as I lay my head on his chest.

Me: Today was a horrible day. So many things happened today.

T: I'm all ears.

Me: Well, other than my car not starting, I had a stressful day at work, and this girl was close to going to the hospital.

T: What happened?

Me: She kept yelling at me because she thought I was trying to take her job.

T: Don't worry about her. She just jealous because you are getting paid more than her.

Me: You got that right.

T: Lay down baby. Get some rest.

Me: Ok.

I lay down in bed and get ready to go to sleep.

Trey POV:

When Madison fell asleep, I walk downstairs and in the kitchen. I decide to cook her something; Shrimp and Chicken Cajun Pasta it is. I get the ingredients out as I prepare to cook.

An Hour Later

The food is almost done, so I put the burners on low and go in the room to run her a bath. I turn the water on in the bathroom and lit some candles. I drop some rose pedals in the water and make sure it is hot enough for her. I get some towels and place it by the tub. I go back in the room and wake Madison up.

Me: Madison baby, wake up.

She opens her eyes slowly and see me.

M: Is something wrong baby?

Me: No, come on.

I pick her up and carry her in the bathroom. She looks around and in awe.

M: You did this for me?

T: I want you to relax tonight. Relax in here and put on your pjs when you get out ok?

M: Thank you Trey.

T: You deserve it.

I leave and close the door behind me. I go back downstairs and finish cooking.

Madison's POV:

I can't believe Trey did this for me. I love him so much. I strip out of my clothes and get in the tub. The water is at the right temperature and the room looks very romantic. I just love the rose pedals in the water as well. I smile the whole time I am washing myself. I get out of the tub and dry myself with a towel. I wrap myself around with the towel and walk to the drawers. I get a pair of black underwear and one of Trey's tshirts. I put the towel in the washroom as I go downstairs. I smell chicken and shrimp, instantly getting happy. I go in the kitchen and see Trey fixing two plates.

Me: Something smells amazing.

T: I just finished cooking it, so it's hot too.

I clap my hands like a little kid and he giggles. He walks the plates to the kitchen table and I follow him. This is just getting better. The lights are low and there are two wine glasses beside the bottle. He sits the plates on the sides of the table and he scoot a chair out for me. I sit down and he go to the other side, sitting in the seat. I start eating after smiling at him.

Me: Oh my gosh this is really good. My baby can cook.

T: You better believe it.

I giggle as I continue eating. We finish eating and I sit back.

Me: Tremaine, this is an amazing night. Thank you for everything.

T: You're my lady. I don't want to see you stressed out and unhappy. You deserve to be happy and relaxed.

I get up and walk towards him. I sit in front of him, and wrap my arms around his neck.

Me: I appreciate you being with me.

T: I appreciate you too baby.

I kiss him softly as he place his hands on my lower back. I kiss on his neck as he slowly lifts my shirt up. I lift my arms up as he take my shirt off. I put my arms down and look at him seductively. He smirks at me and pulls me towards him. He begin kissing my boobs as I moan softly. I move my hair out of the way so I can look at him. He unhooks my bra and takes it off. He massage and kiss my boobs as I place my hands on his head. He picks me up and carries me upstairs.