To Whom It May Concern

Hey everyone! Thank you again for reading the imagines I made today to celebrate my beautiful chocolate man. Even though it's Sunday, I'm still celebrating until I go to sleep. If you didn't know, Trey released a mixtape called To Whom It May Concern and it is on Datpiff. You can download the mixtape for free off of DatPiff and listen to them. Even though there has been many things that went crazy today, I love him overall. Tremaine take drink for me baby, I love you boo! The imagines were also to celebrate the first anniversary of Trey Imagines. To everyone that have been reading since day one, I love you all! This book wouldn't be what it is today without you guys. To the new followers, there is more in store for this book. Stay tuned because I am not going anywhere so as Tremaine. Thanks again you guys and I love you!

To Whom It May Concern...

All our lives we live by choices we make. Whether right or wrong, good or bad I've learned to become a product of my experiences. Sharing my music while sharing my life with those who love Trey Songz and hoping not to lose too much of Tremaine while doing so. As happy as I am, a big part of me feels lonely sometimes. Music gives me a piece back.

My love for what I do has given me a life I could have never dreamed of. I will always try to give the best to you. To my fans, I appreciate every hello, every hug, every show, every goodbye. Alot of people place me on a pedestal and sometimes I fall short. My music is sometimes categorized as a song, single, stream, download, mixtape and album, but it's really the soundtrack to my life. Every lyric a reflection of where I am within a specific emotion. I'm going through some shit, just like we all are. I look in the mirror and judge myself like we all do. I want to make it to a better version of myself. I played this tape for a friend and she said it was dark. My brightest days and darkest hours came through with my music. I can't hold it all in, I can't wait for it to come out in album form or do it for chart positioning or to win awards. It's because I love nothing much more than making music when u add the smile on your face, the touch of your hand, or the fuck you from the bottom of your heart, it's much more than worth it for all moments in time that we shared something with somebody. I know life is a collection of up and down moments. I'm on a rollercoaster with highs and lows you wouldn't believe. This letter could be alot longer but I put it in the songs. I give you my love, my confusion, my worries, my happiness, my sadness, my music.

Tremaine