In the middle

You wake up next to Trey who is facing you and still sleep. You smile as you remember what happened last night. He turned you out.

Trey walks out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. You lick your lips and get up from the bed.

Yu: My turn to take a shower.

T: You would have showered with me.

He say as he smack your ass and you smile. You turn the water on and get your underwear.

Fifteen Minutes Later

You walk out in your black lace underwear and Trey is laying down with just his black Kalvin Klein underwear. You bite your lip as you dry your hair with a towel.

T: You are wrong for walking out of there with that on.

Yu: I should say the same to you when you walked out with only a towel on.

He giggles as he stands up, walking closer to you. You feel his body against your wet body as he takes the towel from you. He turns you around facing him and he tilts your head up. You look into his eyes and he kiss you. You wrap your arms around his neck as he place his hands on your ass. He lays you on the bed and gets on top, still kissing you. He go to your neck and to your breasts. He undo your bra and you take it off. He kiss and massage them as you roll your eyes to the back of your head. He moves lower to your panties as you moan quietly.

Yu: Trey.

He takes your panties off and kiss your inner thighs. You bite your lip as he makes his way closer to your pearl. He kiss the outside of your lips before diving in as a moan slips out of your lips.

Yu: Yes Trey, don't stop.

He grabs your thighs as he continues eating you out. You bite your lip as you push his head further. He sucks your lips as you smile. He kiss back up your body as you pull down his underwear during the kiss.

Yu: Give it to me.

He slides inside you as you moan loud. You pull him closer and kiss him. He go slow as he still grabs on your thighs tight.

T: Yes baby.

He kiss your neck as he go deep inside you. You moan in his ear, knowing that's what he like to hear.

Yu: Faster daddy.

He go faster and deeper inside you as you moan louder in his ear.

Yu: Yeah baby just like that.

You hear him grunting as he takes you down, indicating that he is about to bust. He hits your spot and you start screaming.

Yu: Trey! Oh my gosh I'm about to come!

T: Me too baby!

You both climax together as you start shaking.

Yu&T: Oh damn!

He kiss you as you pull him closer.

If I could be,

Anywhere in the world I Would be,

Inside your skirt, in ya girl,

Between ya knees,

Everyday of my life, my life my life,

I just want,

To make Ya body really wanna

Get it on, we can turn this bed

Into a stage

And then perform,

Ya body's gettin hot

Girl I can feel it's warmth,

I'll show you what I do

If I can be up in the middle of

(Middle of ya love),

Givin' you a lil uh,

If I could be up in the middle of,

Of your love