Mrs. Neverson

This is dedicated to @MindlessAngel14321

Jaii's POV:

Today is Trey and I fifth anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years we have been married. We have known each other for 15 years.I know it's a long time.

T: Baby are you ready?

Me: Yeah I'll be downstairs in a minute!

Trey has a surprise for me downstairs and told me to dress nice. I mean we are not going anywhere, but I'll do it because it's our special day. I check myself in the mirror and go downstairs. I see rose pedals on the floor that leads to the dining room. There are candles lit and food on the table. My baby is trying to make me happy tonight. I feel arms wrap around me.

T: Do you like it?

He say before kissing my cheek.

Me: I love it.

He moves my chair out as I sit and he scoots me in. He sits on the opposite side and pours red wine in our wine glasses.

Me: Tremaine this is romantic.

T: You are my lady. I always make you happy especially since it's our special day.

Me: I will always do the same to you baby.

He kiss me and we start eating.

Fifteen Minutes Later

We are both done eating and he gets up.

T: Come on.

I take his hand and stand up. He picks me up bridal style and I smile.

Me: I just love being short.

He smiles as he carries me upstairs. It's time for me to make him happy. He puts me down and I look into his eyes. He pulls me close and kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts going to the end of my dress. He lifts it above my head and takes it off. He looks at me in my black lace underwear. I undo his tie and quickly unbutton his shirt as I continue kissing him. I take his shirt off and he place his hands on my waist, laying me on the bed. He kiss my neck as I moan softly and put my hand around his neck. He pulls my straps down and starts playing with my breasts. I bite my lip as he kiss down my stomach towards my panties. He kiss the inside of my thighs as a moan slip from my lips. He slowly takes off my panties and plants one on my lips. He dives in and I moan louder.

Me: Yes Trey, don't stop.

He go faster as I grab the sheets, moaning his name. He continues playing with my breasts as he continues eating me out. I bite my lip again.

Me: Oh baby I'm about to come.

He bites my pearl and I climax in his mouth. He kiss back up my body and kiss me. I start undoing his pants and take them off of him. He kiss me again and lays me back.

T: How do you want it baby?

Me: I'm yours tonight. You do whatever you want to me.

He smiles and quickly slides in me. I gasp to the sudden entrance as he go hard inside me and kiss my neck.

Me: Yes baby just like that!

I moan louder as he grabs my thighs. He strokes faster as I'm pulling him closer to me.

T: Yeah baby.

I moan louder and he slows down.

T: Turn around for daddy.

I bite my lip as I get on all fours. He lowers to my face and kiss me softly as he slides back in. I moan as he continues kissing me and getting me from behind. He starts kissing my neck again as my right arm is over his neck. He smacks my ass and I feel him smiling on my neck. I giggle and bite my lip. He continues pounding me as I moan louder. He slows down and go to my ear.

T: Shush baby. We got neighbors sleeping around us. Don't wake them up baby.

I smile quickly.

Me: I don't care about our neighbors, just do what you brought me in here to do. Keep me from walking in the morning.

I bite his bottom lip as he smiles.

T: You know I can always do that.

He continues going fast inside me as I get even louder than before. He pulls me closer to him and kiss my neck while my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Me: Trey I'm about to come!

He strokes once more and I climax hard on him.

Me: Oh baby!

He slows down as he kiss me again. I lay down on my back as Trey follow. I lay my head on his shoulder and I drift off to sleep.