Prove Them Wrong 2

It's been a couple weeks since you seen and talked to Trey. You thought he left and you really thought about throwing everything that reminded you of him. That doesn't mean you are telling the world about it. You ain't like the other hoes who tell everyone about your life.

You walk out of your shower in your underwear. You are trying to find something to wear and finally find one. You hear a knock on the door.

Yu: Yeah?

You hear them come in and you turn around, suddenly pissed off.

Yu: Why are you still here?

T: I been thinking about what happened a couple days ago. I'm sorry. I want to make things right.

Yu: Trey, there is nothing you can do to make me forget what happened. You was willing to forget about reality when we were in that room.

You say as you put your white crop top on.

T: Look I'm sorry for what I did. I was messed up for that.

Yu: Yes you were. Now excuse me. I have somewhere to be.

You move him to the side as you walk downstairs towards the door. He grabs your arm.

T: Please, just let me take you out to eat. If you are still upset with me, I can bring you back home.

You look into his eyes and see that he is serious.

Yu: You will take me back home?

T: I will do anything you want.

Yu: Fine.

He grabs your hand and walks you to the car.

Yu: This better be good.

T: I see you are tough to please.

Yu: Always.

He keeps his eyes on the road as you are curious about where he is taking you.

After Lunch

Yu: I have to admit, this was a good day.

T: It was.

He parks in the hotel parking lot and you frown.

T: We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I just want to talk.

You look at him and sigh. You open the door and get out as Trey follow. You both walk in the hotel and go to the elevator. You both step in and wait for the door to close. You feel tears form in your eyes, but you make sure they don't fall. The door opens and you both step out as he leads you to his room. He opens the door to the room and you feel a little scared.

T: I meant what I said in the car. We can just talk, whatever you want to do.

You walk inside as he closes the door. You sit down on the bed as he follows. You look around before speaking.

Yu: Don't think that I'm afraid of you. I'm just a little bit shaken from what happened the last time we were in here.

T: I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I was in the mindset of sleeping with chicks and leave. I didn't think about you as a beautiful lady that you are.

Yu: You are being a kiss up again are you?

T: Depends, is it working?

You smile as he returns it.

T: I finally got a smile out of you.

Yu: Oh shut up.

He giggles as you both continue talking.

After Sunset

It's around eight and you two are still talking.

Yu: That's not embarrassing.

T: Yes it is. She always have pictures of me.

Yu: That shows a mother's love.

You say as you pinch his cheek and he smiles.

Yu: Can I borrow one of your shirts?

He gives you a black shirt and you strip in front of him.

Yu: Don't act like you didn't surprise me earlier.

T: I'm not. I see that you loosened up a little bit.

Yu: Shut up!

You say playfully and sit back down as Trey continue staring at you.

Yu: You like what you see though.

T: You know what I see?

Yu: What do you see?

T: I see a beautiful girl who got her heart broken by a celebrity crush.

Yu: Stop saying that Trey.

T: It's true. I'm surprised that you are still talking to me.

You crawl towards him and look into his eyes.

Yu: I forgive you. It's not like you actually got me pregnant. Stop beating yourself up. It is between me and you anyway. I'm pretty sure I will forget after tonight.

You lean in and kiss him. He place his hands on your waist as you place yours on his face. He pulls away quickly.

T: I don't want to do something you don't want to do.

Yu: You said you will do anything I want right?

T: Yeah.

Yu: Well I want this.

You say and continue kissing him. He pulls you close as you sit on top of him. He pulls out a magnum and you look at it.

Yu: You are packing now?

T: Someone once told me that I should know better. And that I was a jerk.

Yu: Oh really? I guess you are going to have to prove them that you are not.

He lays you down on the bed.

T: I guess I should.

He say and he kiss you softly. You take your shirt off and pull him towards you.

Yu: Don't stop this time.

He smiles as he kiss down your neck and you moan quietly.