Business Relationship 3

You wake up the next morning with pain everywhere. You moan in slight pain as you try to get out of your bed. You take a quick shower and put your clothes on. You head out the door and drive to Tremaine's house. You walk to the door and Trey opens it without you knocking.

T: You are on time.

Yu: You didn't expect me to be on time?

He looks at his watch before looking back at you. He wide the space so you can walk in and close the door. You wait for him to tell you what you guys will be doing today.

T: Same thing as yesterday. Antonio loved the pictures from yesterday that he wanted us to take more.

Yu: That sounds like the Antonio I know.

You both giggle as you walk in the room with you clothes. You strip out of your clothes and put on white Calvin Klien underwear. As you are putting on your business shirt, your phone rings.

Yu: Hello?

S: Hey niña!

It's one of your good friends, Sasha. You smile before answering back.

Yu: Hola chicka, ¿Cómo estás?

S: Estoy bien, ¿cómo es la modelización?

Yu: Increíble realidad, estoy trabajando en este momento.

S: Oh, mi mal amor. Hablo contigo más tarde.

Yu: Te llamaré después de que haya terminado.

S: Ok, bye.

Yu: Bye boo.

You hang up and finish getting dressed. You open the door and Tremaine is standing in front of you.

Yu: I see you were waiting for me.

T: Yes I was. I couldn't help but overhear you talking on the phone. You speak Spanish?

Yu: Yes, I'm bilingual. I would think Antonio told you already.

T: Obviously not.

You both giggle before walking into another room different from yesterday.

T: I am taking pictures of you on the bed.

"Este hombre sólo quiere un pedazo de este fino chocolate con leche. Estoy esperando a que papi." (This man just wants a piece of this fine milk chocolate. I'm waiting on you daddy.)

You say to yourself as you walk to the bed and lay on it.

T: Alright, are you ready?

"Are you ready?"

Yu: Whenever you are.

You lay on the bed and pose for the camera.

That Afternoon

T: Another great day today.

Yu: Yes it was.

You go in the room and change back to your clothes before going in the kitchen. You sit down in front of Tremaine as he closes the fridge.

T: What are you doing tonight?

Yu: I don't know, why?

T: We should celebrate.

Yu: What exactly are we celebrating?

T: Our business.

Yu: We only had this business for two days.

T: So what? Just wear something casual, but nice. I'll pick you up at six.

Yu: Where are we going?

T: We are going to ride around the city and randomly decide on what to do.

Yu: Let's go to an amusement park! I haven't been there in a long time.

T: Alright, fine. Be ready by six.

Yu: I will.

You wave bye to him as you go back home. You get your phone and call Sasha.

S: Hello?

Yu: Hey! Sorry for taking so long to call back.

S: It's fine, chicka. How was it today?

Yu: Fine, I have a date tonight.

S: What? ¡Oh, Dios mío! Tienes que decirme todo! (Oh my gosh! You have to tell me everything!)

Yu: ¡Cálmese! I'll tell you everything after tonight.

S: You better girl because it has been forever since you had a boyfriend.

Yu: Whatever, Sasha.

Later That Night

You put on your white sheer sweater with your matching spaghetti strap bra and skinny jeans. You curl your hair enough that it looks wavy and put light makeup on your face. You look at the time and it's five minutes to six. You lick your lips and walk downstairs to wait for Tremaine.

Yu: Here goes everything girl.

You take a deep breath before hearing a knock on the door.