The Perfect Wife

Madison&Trey

Madison's POV:

Me and Trey are finally married! I have been waiting for this moment since I first met him. I think it's about time I give the goodies up to him. I stuck with my promise saying I'm not having sex until I get married. Boy was it hard to commit to that. I really wanted to give it up to him, but I had to commit to my promise. I guess I'll surprise him since he is not home right now. Good thing we are back home because if we were still at the beach house for our honeymoon, the whole island would have heard us--well that's at least what Trey said.

Madison takes a shower and put on her new red lace PINK underwear with her beautiful Louis Vuitton black heels. She put on her black satin robe on without covering her front side. She put on her red lipstick and bites her lip in nervousness.

M: Don't back out now girl.

She rubs her hands down her body and smiles. Trey walks in the house and put his bags down.

T: Madison, baby, I'm home!

M: I'm upstairs!

He walks upstairs and go to their room. Madison turns around and see him looking at her.

M: Well, hello, Mr. Neverson.

T: Hello, Mrs. Neverson.

M: Oh, I love when you call me that.

T: Well dressing like this, I wouldn't call you anything else--except sexy.

She smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck.

M: I was thinking about something today.

Trey wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close.

T: Oh yeah? What was you thinking?

M: I feel like I am not a perfect wife to my husband.

T: Why do you say that?

M: I mean, we haven't had sex yet. Now that we are married, I want to give him all of me. Do you have any advice?

She bites her lip as she looks into his eyes.

T: Well first, I think he would be in the mood if you look like you're ready for it.

M: You mean like this?

She opens up her robe a little bit so he can see as he looks at her.

T: Yeah, just like that.

M: Then what?

She bites her lip as Trey lick his.

T: Then I think he would pull your hair softly and kiss your neck.

M: Oh, so you think he would like getting rough with me?

T: I don't think, I know.

M: Oh, well, I guess I have to wait until he is ready, don't you think?

She looks at him before stepping close to him.

T: Best and believe he is ready.

M: Oh he is?

She smiles as he returns it and kiss her lips. She pulls him closer to her to deepen the kiss. He takes off her robe and picks her up.

M: Oh I believe he is ready for it.

They both giggle as he lays her on the bed.

Later That Night

M: Oh yes Trey!

She yells as Trey is strokes inside her from the back. Now that he has taken her virginity, she don't want him to stop the pleasure.

T: Damn Madison.

M: I'm about to come Trey!

T: Come with me baby.

She moans loud as she climax along with him. He slows down and kiss her neck as she continues moaning.

M: Oh my gosh.

T: How is that?

M: Perfect Mr. Neverson.

T: I'm glad you think so.

M: Am I the perfect wife for my husband?

He smiles and kiss her shoulder.

T: You are always perfect to your husband. I love you Madison.

M: I love you too.

She kiss him and start smiling.

M: I want to know if my husband is stable enough for another round.

T: Baby you know I don't stop until you start shaking.

M: Yeah, we will find out.

He giggles and turn her over.