Relax and Let Me Do All of the Work

Shekinah&Trey

Shekinah walks downstairs and light some candles. She grabs some glasses and champagne for herself and Tremaine. She hears him pull up the driveway and smiles. She go to the nearby bathroom and checks herself in the mirror. The front door opens and she smirks.

T: Kinah, baby, where are you?

S: I'm coming Tremaine!

She covers her body with her black robe before walking out. She see him putting his things down and bites her lip.

S: Hey baby.

He turns to look at her and licks his lips.

T: Wassup ma?

She kiss him softly and he moans.

T: I sure missed kissing these lips.

S: Oh really?

He nods and bites his lip. She giggles as she undo his tie.

S: How was work today?

T: It's the same, busy and tiring.

S: Aww, my baby is tired?

He nods at her as she looks up at him.

S: Well I guess I have to help him out.

T: How are you going to do that?

She throws his tie on the floor as she keeps eye contact on him.

S: You know I love you right?

T: Yeah.

S: You have been working all day.

She lays him down on the couch and climbs on top of him.

S: You just relax, baby, and let me do all the work. You need it after all you have been doing.

She start kissing on his neck softly as he close his eyes and place his hands on her waist. She rips his shirt open and takes it off. She kiss him as he rub his hands down on her ass.

S: You want to take this off of me?

She say referencing her robe as he nods.

S: Would you do the honors?

He bites his lip as he gently pulls it open, seeing her in black lingerie. She smiles at him as he continues staring.

S: Do you like it daddy?

T: Hell yeah.

She smirks as she kiss him again. She starts moving down his body towards his pants. She undo his belt and button as she looks at him with lust. She pulls his pants off and looks at his bulge through his underwear.

S: I see daddy is ready for me.

T: Yes he is baby.

She giggles as she begin rubbing it slowly, watching him tilt his head back.

S: How bad do you want me?

T: I want you really bad baby.

She stands on her knees and pulls his underwear off, revealing his beast. She holds it gently in her hand as she bite her lip. She starts moving her hand up and down him as he lick his lips.

S: That feels good?

He nods as she continues stroking it. She begin sucking the tip as he moans a little.

T: Oh damn Kinah baby.

She suck more of him as he holds her hair. He moves his hips as he fills her mouth, getting deep in her throat. He let her head go and she catch her breath.

S: Oh baby.

She strokes it faster as she moans and looks at him.

T: I want it baby.

S: Oh yeah?

She continues stroking it as he continues groaning. She stops and stands up. She slowly takes her panties off as he lick his lips. He pulls her on top of him and kiss her boobs as she moves her hair out of the way. She place her hands on his shoulders as he slides slowly inside her.

S: Oh my gosh.

She say as she close her eyes. She start riding as she push him back on the couch.

T: Yeah baby keep riding that.

She moans louder as she looks at him. He pulls her bra as she get closer to him. He unhooks the straps and take her strapless bra off. He grabs them as she place her hands on top of his.

S: Yes, daddy, grab them. Oh yes!

She say as she rides faster and her moans get louder.

T: Oh yeah baby, keep squeezing it.

He pulls her hair as she continues riding him.

S: Oh daddy I'm about to come.

T: Come with me baby.

He pulls her close and they both climax. They try to catch their breaths before kissing.

T: I love you Kinah.

S: I love you too Tremaine.

He picks her up as she wraps her legs around him.

T: I'm off break, now it's your turn.

She smiles as she pecks his lips.

S: Lead the way sir.

He smiles as he walks upstairs towards your room.