Payback

Jaii&Trey

Jaii POV:

T: Don't do it again.

Me: I'm sorry Trey.

T: Better be glad that's all I did to you.

He leaves as I lay there speechless about what just happened. Let's go back to when this started.

Flashback

Me and Chris lay on the couch.

C: I can't believe we are doing this behind Trey's back.

Me: Why? He won't know. He is at the studio until seven, so we have all day to ourselves.

I get close to him and kiss him softly.

Me: You know, I could really use a shower.

I get up and start taking off my crop top.

Me: Come on.

C: Are you talking to me?

I nod my head as I bite my lip. He stands and picks me up as I smile.

Trey POV:

I call Jaii and she don't pick up. I guess she is taking a shower or lost her phone again. I get my jacket and head out of the studio. I get in the car and settle in for a minute before turning on the ignition.

Jaii POV:

Me: Oh yes Chris!

C: Yeah baby take it.

He say as he is hitting it from the back on the counter of the bathroom. I guess I teased him enough in the shower. He is totally punishing me from it right now.

Me: Oh Chris!

C: Come for me Jaii.

I moan louder as I get close to climaxing. I grab on his arm holding me as he continues stroking inside me.

Me: Chris!

I scream out as I climax on him. He slows down and pulls out, busting on my ass.

C: Damn girl. What is Trey not doing to you?

I giggle as I clean myself off. I turn to face him and kiss him softly. I wrap myself in a towel as I walk out of the bathroom. I go to my closet to find something to wear. I guess a simple t-shirt is fine. I put on my underwear and slip on a tshirt. I walk out and see Chris laying down on the bed. I climb on top of him and look at him.

C: Wassup?

Me: You looked very comfortable on the bed.

He flips me on my back and gets on top of me.

C: Oh really?

I bite my lip as I nod. I hear the door creak open. We both look to see who it is.

Me: Trey!

I push Chris away from me and act confused.

T: What the hell is going on right now?

C: I was tackling Jaii for taking something of mine.

T: With your shirt off?

Me: I put it in the washer because I put jelly on it by accident.

T: Why are you wearing nothing but underwear under that shirt?

He looks towards the bathroom to see towels on the floor.

T: And why are there so many towels on the floor?

Me: The toilet was messed up and made a mess. I didn't want to interrupt you in the studio so I called Chris.

He looks at us and I could tell he still isn't convinced.

T: Was is that on your neck?

He say talking about the hickey on my neck.

Me: Fine you caught us. Trey I'm sorry, but you are always at that damn studio.

T: Why are you lying?

Trey looks at Chris and grins. I get confused as I'm wondering why Trey is smiling at Chris. Trey charges towards me and pins me to the bed as Chris ties my wrists together.

Me: What the hell is going on?

T: You think you could sleep with him while you with me? Nah not us.

Me: Us? What does that mean?

C: Shut up and we will show you.

Trey rips my shirt off and I look at him upset.

Me: What the hell Trey?

T: Didn't we say shut up? You better be a good girl.

He say before kissing my boobs softly and I look at him. He kiss lower towards my panties and I look at Chris. I'm not going to lie, this is totally turning me on. He smirks and kiss me softly. Trey pulls my panties to the side and begin eating me out. I moan in the kiss and Chris stops.

C: That feels good?

I nod as Trey continues eating me out and I look down at him.

Me: Yes Trey don't stop.

He grabs my thighs and Chris pulls down his pants. I lick my lips and start sucking him while Trey is focused on me climaxing on his face. Chris is holding my arms in place as I continue sucking.

T: You want to take it again?

C: Why not?

Chris pulls out of my mouth and they switch. Chris positions himself before going inside me while I bite my lip as I watch Trey pull the beast out of his pants. I open my mouth as Trey puts it in and Chris is stroking inside me. I moan as I suck Trey and he giggles.

T: She like that!

C: She better like it.

Trey push my head so he go further down my throat.

T: Damn Jaii.

He let me go as I gasp for air before I continue. Chris go faster inside me as I get closer again.

Me: Oh yeah!

I murmur while sucking Trey's beast. Before I can finish, I climax on Chris and he pulls out.

C: It's your turn Trey.

Trey and Chris switch again as Trey get in front of me.

T: You know what's about to happen.

I place my legs on his shoulders one by one as he slides inside me. Chris strokes himself by my boobs as I moan loud to the hard strokes from Trey.

Me: Oh yes Trey.

He grabs my legs tight as he continues stroking inside me. Each stroke I get weaker. Next thing I know, my legs are shaking uncontrollably. I roll my eyes to the back of my head as I arch my back. Chris starts grunting a little.

Me: Oh I'm about to come!

I scream and climax on him.

C: Damn!

He grunts as he busts on my stomach.

T: Damn girl.

Trey busts on my panties.

Me: What the hell Trey?

T: Wipe it off with your ripped shirt.

He throws my ripped shirt at me as Chris untie me. I clean myself as Chris leave after fixing himself. Trey stops and looks at me.

T: Don't do it again.

Me: I'm sorry Trey.

T: You better be glad that's all I did to you.

He leaves as I lay there speechless about what just happened.