Forget Going Out

You have been with Trey for three years and are still going strong. You are planning to see your boo later today since his tour ended. You already went shopping at the mall so you can look good for your man.

You take a shower and put on your red tube top with some black ripped jeans shorts and a matching sweater. You curl your hair and put on your red Jordans. You look at yourself in the mirror.

Yu: Just how I pictured.

You bite your lip as you grab your keys and walk out the house. You drive to the airport, increasingly excited to see Trey walk through them doors. You park in the lot and lean on your car, waiting for him to text you.

T: Just got off.

You smile as you reply back.

Yu: I'm right outside.

You put your phone in your pocket and look at the door where he comes out. You see him and smile as he tries to find you. He finds you and smile as he walks towards you.

Yu: My chocolate man.

He stops in front of you and pulls you close to him. You hug him tight as he do the same, grabbing your ass.

Yu: Boy stop. We in public.

T: So what? You are mine.

You bite your lip as you are still hugging him. He kiss you passionately as you place your hands on his face. He bites your lip as you pull away.

Yu: I missed you so much.

T: I missed you too baby.

He kiss your forehead before putting his bags in the trunk and getting in the car. You drive back to the house and Trey quickly puts his bags down in your room. You walk in the house and he picks you up bridal style.

Yu: Tremaine?!

He carries you upstairs.

T: Let's go out tonight.

Yu: Where?

T: I'll figure all of that out. You just find something beautiful for it.

You smile and kiss him as he let you down. He smacks your ass as you smile in the kiss.

Yu: I don't think we should go out tonight.

T: Yeah, let's stay home.

You giggle and kiss him again as he lays you on the bed. You take off his shirt and he do the same to you. He kiss down your neck as you bite your lip. He continues kissing down your body as he gets between your legs. He kiss down your legs as you moan a little bit. As he gets closer, he kiss softly and slowly, causing you to bite your lip harder each kiss. He reaches your pearl and start eating you out. You moan loud as he grabs your thighs and you push his head further.

Yu: Oh yes.

He grabs your thighs tighter as he get deeper. He kiss back up your body and kiss you softly.

Yu: You're done teasing me? What happened?

T: You know I miss this.

You smile as you lay him on the bed, getting on top. You kiss him and start kissing down his chest, undoing his pants. He looks at you as you bite your lip. You take his beast out and  lick around it. He exhales as you suck the tip.

T: Oh baby, don't tease me.

You smile and start sucking more of him as he groans. You feel him in your throat as he holds your hair, looking at you work.

T: Oh yeah baby.

Yu: I see you can't wait baby.

T: No, I can't.

You smile as you get back ontop of him. He slides in you and you bite your lip hard. He holds your hips as you ride him slowly. You moan loud and you move your hair out of the way.

Yu: Oh baby.

T: Yeah, keep doing it like that.

You moan louder as he sits up, pulling your body towards him. He kiss you as you wrap your arms around his neck. He lays you doggystyle and he slides back in. He kiss your neck as you move your hair to the side. You moan louder as he go deeper inside you.

Yu: Oh yes daddy!

T: Oh damn girl.

He grabs your shoulder as he go hard and deep inside you. He flips you on your back and go back inside. He grabs your thighs as you moan in his ear. 

Yu: Oh yes Trey.

You bite your lip and he notice. He kiss you and bites your lip.

T: Thought you could hide biting your lip this time huh?

You giggle at his question.

Yu: Maybe.

He smiles.

T: You can't hide from daddy.

He place your legs on his shoulders and you start grabbing the sheets, screaming his name louder.

T: Squeeze it baby.

He kiss and bite your neck as you get close to your orgasm.

Yu: Don't stop I'm about to come!

He continues going to work as you hold on to his arms that are on the sides of your head. 

T: Come for daddy baby.

You grab his arms tighter and you climax as your legs shake.

T: YN!

He came after and lay on you. He kiss you as he took your legs off his shoulders. You wrap your arms around his neck as you deepen the kiss.

T: I love you baby girl.

Yu: I love you too.

He kiss your cheek and start kissing around your face as you giggle.